• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What manga are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm thinking of re-reading the Slayers: Super Explosive Demon Story series. It's always been a really good laugh for me. \o/

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Currently reading LoveCom Volume 5, going to read Volume 6 when I finish Volume 5. :3 And been reading the latest chapters of Naruto(Chapter 402) and Bleach(Chapter -100).

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I am reading Hunter X Hunter, which I enjoy so much, one of my favorites.
    I am also reading Akagami no Shirayukihime, it has an incredibly cute storyline and I recommend it.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I just got volume 3 of Mushishi and volume 2 of Kingdom Hearts II, so I'm reading those. Oh, and Fairy Tail chapter 89.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I picked up so many recently, which I shouldn't have since I've still yet to start my assignment that's due tomorrow... >>;

Anywho~ got up to the 103rd chapter of School Rumble, chapter 4 of Sexy Guardian and just finished Uzumaki.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Case Closed(DUH!) xD
    Fullmetal Alchemist(Need to Catch up)
    Kingdom Hearts II(On Going)

so that is it right now.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    In an unannounced competition with Kansas I finally finished School Rumble. Such a hollow ending...

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    i have only read one manga in my life .. but i really wish to read hack//

the manga i read is phantom volume 1

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Volume 11 of xxxHolic

When I saw that it had finally been released in my country, I was incredibly happy~! Its been a long time since the last volume was published, I was really looking forward to it, not to mention that volume 12 is supposed to come out around this time too. YAY <D

Vie

Years
    honey honey drops, naruto and fullmetal alchemist.....these are my favorites at the momemt xD

Tenbinza

Master of the Mighty Harisen!
    Years
    I finished the last volume of Absolute Boyfriend. I might try and get Ceres Vol 3, Dragon Ball Z Vol 11, Whistle Vol 4, Love Mode Vol 7 or any random Yaoi. My collection is GROWING! (358 at the moment)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back