• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What manga are you currently reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myw

Feelin' Fresh
Years
  • So far I'm reading Naruto chapter 424 and it was really good, I'm quite sad though (You'll find out why when you read it.)

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
  • im readin bleach...naruto...and ONE PIECE IS THE BEST!! lol
    does anybody think air gear is good cuz my cousin wants me to read it but im too lazy kishishishi

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
  • One piece, Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach, Veritas, Tenjou Tenge, Soul Eater, Elfen Lied, Tenchi Muyo, Gantz and My Balls

Years
  • Wow...

Lol I got myself hooked on Pokémon Adventure/PokéSpecial yesterday, so I assume I'll be reading that all week. 8|

Hey...Hope ya like it. =P

Anyways...When I could I usually try to catch up to:
    Bleach
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Pokemon Special (Adventures)
    Yakitate Japan!!
    Ichigo 100%

and...some others that I currently cannot remember....

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Naruto, Pokemon ones, used to Zatch Bell but it got stupid and I like the Ruroni Kenchin anime but the books are to expensive and too many of em. I want to read them though.....

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Sweet Jesus...

Reborn!
    Junjou Romantica
    Hayate the Combat Butler
    Shugo Chara!
    Air Gear
    Lovely Complex
    Vampire Knight
    DOGS
    Nabari no Ou

...Just the ones I care most about~

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • I'm still following Naruto Shippuden as they come out and I have yet to read Soul Eater CH55 for w/e reason. Right now though, I'm really interested in Bakuman, Tsugumi Ohba & Takeshi Obata new series. I'm really into it and I have already read up to CH16 which seems to be the newest one out. I still have an odd feeling the series will some how turn tragic O_o IDK how...maybe because I keep thing of Death Note.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and NANA. I also read a lot of random manga on the side.

EDIT: I just read chapter 220 of KHR. T'was funny.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Sedouka, by Shin "JASON" Nagasawa

Nagasawa's previous experience with drawing for Marvel really shines in this, and he fuses manga with western comics beautifully in a neo-Japanesque landscape.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Sorry bout that, this thread is closed too due to similar reasons in the anime one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back