• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Manga Are You Currently Reading?

Years
  • Oh, I see. You don't wanna know what Chapter I still am ...

Anyway, reading Naruto atm before I go to bed! .. :D
    I wanna know what chapter You are in. I wish I could understand what you are talking about. But I don't know the English name of the Characters.
    I mean, excpet Pokemon, I never watch any ENG version of manga of anime. Because of my poor English
    Usually I read Japanese or Chinese translated version.:'(

Years
  • I only really read Bleach and Naruto these days.(Naruto more so than Bleach, more interesting imo) Every now and then I'll go re-read FMA, though.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I wanna compare the anime to the manga, so I'm reading the first chapter of Itazura na Kiss. :')

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I'm currently read Beelzebub, Fairy Tail, Kimi no Iru Machi, Naruto and The World God Only Knows. I read them online and I've read it all up to the newest chapter.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Waiting for my videos to buffer so I can watch them without any interruptions.

So I am currently reading Chapter 67 of Maid-Sama! <3

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • Naruto. I wait impatiently each week to read the new Naruto chapter and I read it on MangaStream. Yesterday's new chapter was awesome as usual and I am really sad that next week they are going to take a break. So I have to wait for two weeks to get my hands on the next chapter. :(
    Why Kishi why?

I am also an absolutely dedicated reader of One Piece. Bleach and Fairy Tail :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Reading Chapter 78 of Maid-Sama, still. Flowers of moe ~

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I am currently reading Fairy Tail, chapter 265, it's getting more intense. :x

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I am currently reading the latest chapter of Fairytail. :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I am currently reading Maid Sama Chapter 94, haha, flowers of moeee again ~

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • I am currently catching up on Gintama and starting to read Sket Dance

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    I'm currently reading at Manga Fox Gakuen Alice.This makes me laugh always though there are some sad part of this anime.

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    the last one i read was cat street - i absolutely loved it. it's one of my favourites now n__n

i'm about to go back and reread some ai yazawa stuff (i think she'll always be my fav), paradise kiss and then probably neighbourhood story :D

Back