• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What movies would you like to see during the Unova saga?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    there was 5 in the original series 4 in advanced generation and 4 in DP series and one has been announced for BW (victiniy and zekrom)

what other storylines would you like to see?
    I'd like to see:
    Genesect vs. Arceus
    The Musketeer trio + keldeo
    The Kami's with meloetta or something

and yea thats all the legendary pokemon in Unova besides reshiram and kyurem (which are bound to happen anyway) but yea lol

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I want to see a movie based around the legendary musketeers (Cobalon, Terrakion, Virizion). According to their Pokedex entries, they dislike humans due to them destroying Pokemon habitats and Ash is there to prove them wrong.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I want to see a movie based around the legendary musketeers (Cobalon, Terrakion, Virizion). According to their Pokedex entries, they dislike humans due to them destroying Pokemon habitats and Ash is there to prove them wrong.
    That seems sooo cliché, seems like the kinda storyline our writers give us all the time.:\

I would also like to see the Musketeers, including the fourth little cutie. :3

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Genesect vs Mewtwo, enough said.
    That does make sense, but I don't think it will be put into the next movie, I think it's going to be coming up in the series. Judging by the preview we got for the 2011 episodes, I think it's what Team rocket and Plasma are up to at the moment. Genesect was created by Team plasma and Mewtwo was created by Team rocket, what an epic battle that would be though.

Years

That does make sense, but I don't think it will be put into the next movie, I think it's going to be coming up in the series. Judging by the preview we got for the 2011 episodes, I think it's what Team rocket and Plasma are up to at the moment. Genesect was created by Team plasma and Mewtwo was created by Team rocket, what an epic battle that would be though.
    Genosect wasn't actually created by Team Plasma, it was modified.

The thing is, Mewtwo isn't even associated with Team Rocket anymore. He's out with his little army searching for the meaning of life or something. What incentive would he have to randomly travel all the way to Unova and fight Genosect? Giovanni finally gains control of him? Maybe Genosect knows the meaning of life, but is too much of a jerk to tell Mewtwo?

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Blah, I wish they would make the finale of the regional Team's disbandment into a movie, as any sort of plot the games have pretty much ends there. I don't know how Team Plasma ends, but no doubt they do too, and I would love to see my eNny in movie quality animation. I also know it would never happen even if I pay the anime writers £1,000,000 upfront...back to regional "epic" legendary VS humans or whatever.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

The thing is, Mewtwo isn't even associated with Team Rocket anymore. He's out with his little army searching for the meaning of life or something. What incentive would he have to randomly travel all the way to Unova and fight Genosect? Giovanni finally gains control of him? Maybe Genosect knows the meaning of life, but is too much of a jerk to tell Mewtwo?
    Either way.

He doesn't have his "little army" anymore, he let them roam free. He's traveling or something. So he could easily be in Unova, thinking hes far away from Giovanni, mind you, he did erase his memories, but Im sure they can make something out of it.

That actually brings me onto another speculation. It was a point made by a member in the Bulbagarden fourms. There was new move made in Gen V called Psycho Break, funny thing is, only Mewtwo can learn it and it's not even from gen V which is kinda strange. I think the writers will sorta make something out of it into the anime. (if that makes any sense at all)

I never said anything about it wanting to battle Genosect, I ment as in Giovanni controling him and making me go up against team plasma. (hence a battle with Genosect) Im sure we will be seeing some rivalry between the two teams.

Heck, we might see Team rocket make their own Mewthree. (Even if it doesn't exist in the games xD)

(Please mind my spelling)

Years
    He doesn't have his "little army" anymore, he let them roam free. He's traveling or something. So he could easily be in Unova, thinking hes far away from Giovanni, mind you, he did erase his memories, but Im sure they can make something out of it.

Hmph, I haven't seen that movie in a long time. I suppose that makes sense.

That actually brings me onto another speculation. It was a point made by a member in the Bulbagarden fourms. There was new move made in Gen V called Psycho Break, funny thing is, only Mewtwo can learn it and it's not even from gen V which is kinda strange. I think the writers will sorta make something out of it into the anime. (if that makes any sense at all)

It's not really all that strange when you think about it. Mewtwo definitely deserves its own signature move, it's far overdue for one. Mewtwo is one of the strongest Pokemon in the game. Pokemon that are on par with him such as Deoxys and Arceus all have their own signature moves as well. It's about time.

I never said anything about it wanting to battle Genosect, I ment as in Giovanni controling him and making me go up against team plasma. (hence a battle with Genosect) Im sure we will be seeing some rivalry between the two teams.

Heck, we might see Team rocket make their own Mewthree. (Even if it doesn't exist in the games xD)
    To be honest Mewtwo vs. Genosect still feels pretty random, even though Team Rocket is present in Unova. You'd think they'd be trying to showcase Generation 5 Pokemon, maybe Generation 3 as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011

It's not really all that strange when you think about it. Mewtwo definitely deserves its own signature move, it's far overdue for one. Mewtwo is one of the strongest Pokemon in the game. Pokemon that are on par with him such as Deoxys and Arceus all have their own signature moves as well. It's about time.

but think about it, how do we get Mewtwo to B&W to learn it, yea from HG/SS i guess but i feel like its a movie distrubution pokemon

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    but think about it, how do we get Mewtwo to B&W to learn it, yea from HG/SS i guess but i feel like its a movie distrubution pokemon
    Psycho Break is learned at Level 100 and Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave is Level 70. Which means it's not event exclusive.

My movie Predix after Victini movie.

Movie 15 - I foresee this one to feature the Musketeers.
    Movie 16 - If Reshiram is not featured in 14 then I got a feeling we get the trio featured Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem. Or maybe like Giratina and the Sky Warrior we have Kyurem featured with Meloetta. Maybe they will save Reshiram vs. Zekrom for anime only.
    Movie 17 - Genesect and the Kami trio(just so we can get them in a movie). If not them then trio vs. trio movie would be cool, although doubtful.

For the earlier discussion, I don't feel Mewtwo will have an appearance. I think there would be a likely hood of Mewthree then Mewtwo so pokemon co. can bridge 5th to 6th generation or at the very least start of the promotion early. Main reason I don't get the feeling Mewtwo shows is this generation in game and anime they have gone with the whole we are starting anew approach which is why the routes were reset and TR trio's pokemon were left at HQ.

Years

Team Plasma, eh? I am out of the loop. At this point, I just want the major evil organizations to have some kind of a role in the movies, again. Rocket had the first movie and the fourth; Magma in flashback in the 6th. Either way, we're about due. Since Genosect is apparently the 5th gen's Mewtwo, go with that, if possible.

Although, hopefully, they'll do what they did with Deoxys, and keep it silent. Mewtwo overdid its angst (and welcome), I think. (Then again, a Deoxys did its share of wangst in the one Ranger special, didn't it?)

Back