• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Music do you Wish you Could Disable?

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    As the title says, is there any music you wish wouldn't turn off and instead the old song would keep playing?

For me, Surf and Bike. I wish they just wouldn't turn on.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    I admit I get a bit fed up with the 'wild encounter!' after a while. Who can really blame me, though? I mean, we're stuck hearing it EVERY SINGLE TIME there's a RE. v.v;

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Easily the Bike music. I'll purposefully find another place with different music just so it'll switch to the default. I don't mind Surfing music that much.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I never really liked the bike music either. It's the same thing for D/P/Pt.

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Hmm, difficult choice. Surf and riding the bicycle can get irritating, when its interrupting a fairly nice tune and the wild encounter music (more Johto than Kanto) gets kind of annoying too.

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Really? I loved the Wild Encounter in Kanto.

Also, I hate when you're in that cave in Cianwood that leads to the Safari zone. It's like, the happiest music yet your in a Cave. Doesn't feel right.

And that music that plays when a trainer see's you.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • The bike music hands down. It's not that it's bad, but rather the regular route music is generally much better. Like someone else said, if I'm gonna use the bike, I backtrack to the end of the previous area so that I can jump on my bike and move before the annoying bike music plays. XD

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    I really dislike the bike tune but yeah I've never liked since Yellow :P
    I love the Kanto Wild Encouter music it owns!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Bike music and Johto's wild encounter music.

Then again, 80% of the time I have the sound muted anyway... As good as the game music is, it can't top listening to 'Eye of the Tiger' as you're preparing to battle the Elite Four :3

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
  • I've always hated the Victory Road music. It creeps me out...thank goodness for the radio. :P

I got tired of listenng to the Rocket Takeover song after a while.

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
  • The bike music. As a few people have mentioned, it's not that it bothers me, because it doesn't. I'd rather listen to the route music, though. It just fits the scene better. =)

Rocket Takeover is another one. It's so repetitive. >.< The radio tower takeover was actually the only time in the game that I muted the sound on my DS and listened to something else. It got old fast.

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    D'awwwww!

Am I the only person here who LIKES the bike music? LOL

Then again, SS is my first Pokemon game so maybe that's why. :)

I seriously disliked Team Rocket's music if only because I couldn't turn it off (had to switch areas to force the music to change).

And I agree that the cave music - where really awesome - just seems really... out of place.

The Pokeathlon music is really kind of amped up which is nice but after listening to it for too long it kind of makes me go ergh.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Yeah but what about the complete water routes? What would the music be?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • The Kanto Encounter Wild music. It does NOT own

The one i wish that I could always have on is the Kanto Battle and the Suicune/Raikou encounter music. Music to my ears~~

Suzune

Gary Was Here, Ash Is A Loser!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Surfing and Biking are the only themes I don't want to hear.

Back