• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What name do you give your Player in Pokemon Games, your real name or some other name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I give them random names and never the same one twice. I tend to think of the players as their own characters, so it seems weird to me to reuse names.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Thread revival limit is 2 months. If you'd like to discuss this topic, feel free to make a new thread. That's the case for the ~10 threads that have been revived, which are all gone now.

Closed. x 10
    What name do you give your Player in Pokemon Games, your real name or some other name?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back