• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what nationality are you? be proud!

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years
    Grandparents (Dad's)=German
    Granparents (Mom's)=Korean
    Dad=German
    Mom=Korean
    Me=German/Korean

It's as simple as that. I look more Korean, though. People don't see the dark brown hair, they think it's black...

Last edited:
    Years
    XD I was just thinking this..

Im mostly polish, but im some german and scottish and..I think im canadian x.x' and a little austrian too.....o.0' I dont now. go short people! Oh ya, Im american! :p

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    IM AMERICAN BABY!

well really italian and german (people call it the best breed for racist people haha)

im not ashamed XD

viva italia and germany coming back yeah baby!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    I knew a guy that was like that too...! That's cool.

Ya its kind of neat to be between two races, when people see me they are sort of confused, but they always think its cool ^^'.

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
    well my parents were born in Mexico and i was born in the US but also my great grandfather (moms side) was from california........ so im Hispanic :D

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    I thought nationality meant the country/nation you have citizenship to. So even though I have Asian origins, it is correct for me to say I'm AMERICAN!!! XDXD

*coughs*Taiwanese/Japanese*coughs*

If thats the question (even though its not) that's my "Naturalidade" or where I'm natural to, Then thats France, I belong to France.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    I am Mexican, i can't say 100% because my grandparents were spanish...so im a mix i think, i wish my roots were 100% from here, i love my country and it's culture =/.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    I'm mostly German, but I've got a bit of english in me from my daddy's side. I love being German ^^

Back