• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what nationality are you? be proud!

darkblastoise89

mech lover
Years
  • ther's a thread like this on sppf....

i like that there are so many people from so many different countires here, so what's your nationality ?

i am african american (egyptian too),hispanic, and native american(seminole, creek, cherokee). i am proud of every drop of my blood! everyone should be!

:D

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Portuguese, Spanish, and Cape Verdean, and I'm very proud, I'm also lots of Euro nationalities but none of them compare to the Portuguese Spanish or Cape Verdean roots I have.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm... Canadian. o.o

Seriously, I'm not sure what I am. All my grandparents except for one were born in Canada. The exception was born in England and immigrated to Canada in his youth. My dad's mother's maiden name was Scottish, so there's probably some of that in me. And possibly some French, as well, since my grandmother came from a smaller French community in Saskatchewan, I think. o.o

*shrugs* It's never really mattered to me. I would probably consider myself Canadian even if I were certain of my heritage.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I'm spanish, but my ancestors and stuff came from Europe, so I must have all sorts of different spanish races in me, like spanish, french, portuguese, etc etc. :P. I'm not mexican though

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    I'm French, Irish, Pennsylvanian Dutch, and Lebonese. ^_^

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    I'm spanish, but my ancestors and stuff came from Europe, so I must have all sorts of different spanish races in me, like spanish, french, portuguese, etc etc. :P. I'm not mexican though

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Wow you really should have told me you were portuguese :)...

Quem Fala Portugu?s em PC?

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
  • Double_eagle said:
    What the hell is Lebonese? anyway, I'm spanish, aztec, cherokee, scotish, and lots of other stuff that I don't remember.
    watch it dog, don't bring that here. i believe that means she has someone in her family who was from Lebanon. i hope i'm right....

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • I am:
    Jynxish-Cinnibar Islandic

I think that's how you call it...hope its not the wrong way round.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Grandparents (mom's side) = Maltese
    Grandparents (dad's side) = Italian
    Parents = Canadian
    Me = Canadian

I know nothing about my heritages, my parents don't speak their lagauges, so neither do I. I know nothing of my background, my parents and myself consider ourselves to be Canadian. Nothing more. O_o

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • 1/4 irish, 1/4 german, 1/4 danish, and 1/4 every single thing in europe I swear >> actually that last fourth just has scandinavian, english, welsch, french.. all sorts of other stuff too though I think...

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • I thought nationality meant the country/nation you have citizenship to. So even though I have Asian origins, it is correct for me to say I'm AMERICAN!!! XDXD

*coughs*Taiwanese/Japanese*coughs*

skippy

EAGLES FAN
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 4, 2004
    im german, french, canadian, irish, british, and english. thats all i know fo but there could be more.

Back