• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What nature are your starters?

Years
    I've been trying all day (2 hours roughly) to get a brave Totodile, or a shiny one.

Doesn't seem worth the time. :/

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Mild Cyndaquil, wanted Modest but I didn't wanna go through soft-reset hell like I did with my Chimchar in Platinum.

Bold Chikorita-"Quick to flee" and Adamant Totodile- "Often lost in though" as well.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I ordered mine on the interwebs and my Uni has a policy of not having the Mail Office open on weekends so Ill start tomorrow. But I will be SRing for a Calm Cyndaquil/

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    Bold Chikorita, Highly Curious

I first got a male Chikorita, so I soft reset for a female. After 1 soft reset, i got a female with the nature I was looking for, lucky me! And its got a pretty decent characteristic too, with possible max 30 IV in Special Attack. I don't really care about those anyway.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Mine is Jolly nature and often lost in thought I didn't reset and it was cyndaquil

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    I have no clue how to check, but it says that Cyux (my cyndaquil) is a serious nature pokemon and is "mischievous".

Does anyone know what stats are for "serious"?

Back