• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What nature are your starters?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    My "Starter" is Modest on the first try :P ("Starter" because I didnt start with the 3 normal pokemon really, tech my starter was from my PokeWalker as it was my first kept Pokemon, which was Magby btw)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Personally I didn't care about my nature because I am going to breed and get the right nature and egg moves anyway.

I reset 32 times to try to get female Chikorita and then out of frustration chose Totodile once and it was female. It is Naive though, which is the worst nature for it. Oh well, I threw her in my PC once I caught a female Wooper anyway.

Water/Ground > Water

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I chose a Totadile and didn't bother resetting, so it's Careful.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I soft reset for Cyndaquil, and ended up with a Modest natured one.

Years
    My Croconaw has a Naughty nature and likes to fight. x) I think it kinda suits her.
    I was way too impatient to try any resetting, 'cause I just wanted to start playing the game, y'know~?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2011
    shiny cyndaquil idk it evolved shiny totidile idk also evolved and shiny chikorita also evolved lol

Aurako

Pokemon Communicator<3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    I got a female Chikorita on my first try.

I named her Midori, and she has a Modest nature and likes to relax<3.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I have a Shiny Chiko serious nature >.>
    Later bred with ditto to have a Bold one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Does a shiny pokemon show with the icon? I'm guessing yes.

I had a female chikorita, that was bold and strong willed. Perfect for me. But I accidentally turned off the power before saving!! Ugh.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    So I got another female chikorita soon after, she's sassy and likes to relax.

Back