• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What new transport will there be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurra

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    And it may be necessary in some aspects of the game. They could reintroduce diving without a submarine though, but it's still an interesting idea.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    well the characters are older than they have ever been, so a car at some point isnt entirely unlikely, but i doubt you can use it everywhere

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    an actual submarine would be nice :3

you know that would be cool, especially if hiun city had a distortin world type thing going on beneath the surface. Like an underwater portion of the city that was upside down and required a sub to get to. Me and my imaginations :D.

Dragonika

Isshu Region Champion
    Years
  • well what if they ankered in the ss anne from under the sea near dewford town and started to rebuild it in hiun city harbour how cool would that be huh ? :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    its definitely the car... thats why the characters are older now, it was all so people wouldnt question why there were kids driving cars. i mean why else would they make them adults? are they bringing alcohol into the game?

Pokesubscribernu

Water Type Master
    Years
  • Other than running shoes and a bike, I'd like to think that the train tracks shown in the previous scans from CoroCoro means we'll be having another train taking us from Point A to Point B in the game. Besides that, maybe an airport will be in place, but just for adventuring through, if anything else. I doubt it would be to take us from one place to the next, especially in another region as I'd like for this game to focus solely on one region alone - being the Isshu Region.

If there is an airport, what would be the use of Fly?

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Sorry,but in Pokemon:Black/White dosen't have planes.
    euhhhh, what makes you say that, as i said in the legendary thread, the legendarys show proof that their will be planes, look at reshiram's wings, they are positioned as plane things and look at zekroms tail, its a turbine!

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Bring back the skate board, lets face it. It was canceled in GSC right? They did show it in Spé though, And combined bike and skate boards, To make the first scooters!

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
  • Re:Trucks

Wasn't there something about a car in one of the screenshots? Or something like it, anyway. Thought I saw a tricked out bike, though.

Well, i recently read a thread that had an opinion about the trucks in every reigon near that particular reigons ship,(SS Anne etc) there was a truck somwhere nearby, possibly stating that this truck had a connection between all reigons of pokemon. Some say it could be a truck that lets you do certain things, or maybe its just there for decoration. But none the less, everybody on The Pokecommunity is curious about starnge trucks.

I'm positive that there is going to be mainly trains as always, but there could be planes, Flying on pokemon even. But as far as i know, i think it's gonna be trains.

Last edited:

Neurotripsy

前向きロケット団!
    Years
  • Planes would be awesome... Not sure how I'd feel if it turned out to be cars, seems a bit dull & it's not like the characters are even old enough to drive. o_O

PokéToast

Want Some Toast?
    Years
  • I think as for personal transportation, it's gonna be a motor scooter. I just have a feeling.

As for long distance, what else is left other than a plane? Maybe we'll get to visit the other regions!

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • For land I hope you can get a motercicle like on clossom.I would love airplane or boat.That takes like 1 min maxamum maybe the could be something you can do like collect as many pokables as you can and whatever is in them you get to keep.That would be cool.

oregon1

Champion
    Years
  • Well it probably won't be car/truck because we already had that in R/S/E. When you first start the game you jump out of a moving truck.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This thread hasn't been posted in for over a month and this is dead.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back