• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What? No, I didn't do it." LIES!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I lie all the time just to mess with people or play pranks on them. I'm quite the evil person you see... ^_^;

Nakala Pri

well, yeah, i'm not very honest and for some strange reason, proud of it. :P

Poke_Breeder

Victoria_The_Poke_Trainer
    Years
    Yes... My Sister and I aren't allowed to get Instagram and My Sister found out I had it (I don't know how) and I lied and told her I didn't and changed my instagram name (since she knew it)

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    yes, i have lied before. honestly, lying is something every human is kind of forced to do one way or the other. i really think it matters in certain situations, and it can get you out of trouble potentially, but put you in so much more when someone figures out you werent being honest.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Depends on two things~

Is it advantageous for me to lie? Probably not in a lot of cases. No point lying for the sake of it. 8D
    Do I like the person I'm lying to? If so, I'm not going to be so keen to lie to them!

I'd say I spin a lie or two now and then, but I'm not fond of doing so, and I hate being lied to so it does take some doing for me to lie!

Sirfetch’d

I lie quite a bit, although I only try to do it if it benefits me in a positive way. Sure, that sounds selfish but it's just natural, imo. Just being honest haha. That said, I would never lie if there was a chance that it could hurt others even if I gain from it :\

Back