• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pkmn deserves a pre or evolution

Silver Blaze

Dee's Husband!
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 17, 2006
    Zangoose And Seviper deserve one or the other! Preferably Baby Pok?'s =D

I always wanted Cacturne to evolve, and have wondered what a Snorlax Evolved would look like! ^_^

More Eeveeloutions are a good bet! They would make it so much better! :)

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    Tim Scoville said:
    yah they should be able to evolve difforently depending on what they train them to do like if you have an eevee and you train it bug moves it would turn buggish like growing a exsoskeleton or sum such thing...

i allso think if you spend a lot of time in one place or you have them eat alot of the same barrys they could change colors and possibly attributes

Eevee With an Exoskeleton??? IM SPRITIN' THAT!!! Want me to PM it to you when im done??

And I agree that Tauros should have a pre-evo, its to big'n stuff to be a first form

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'd go for the no-evo/prevo pokemon that i like ^^
    I'd love to see kangaskhan, zangoose and tauros have prevos ^^

Smeargle_boy

The king of smeargles!
    Years
    They should make theese:

Lati*s pre-evolution (evolves randomly) named Lotias
    Kyogre/Groudon pre (again, its random) named Kodon
    Regis pre (raandoom) named Regibaby
    Poliwag pre named Poliegg
    Eevee pre (still, like eevee needs a sixth evo) the cutie named eevoo
    Castform pre (imagine it's size) name Weathey

Years
    I think Zangoose should an evolution stage.

As for pre-evolutions, I'd say for Tauros, Lapras, Onix, and Miltank.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Ditto, totally Ditto. My brother and I made up an evolution for it, it's pastel blue, slightly larger with a similar blobby shape and named "Imitat" XD.

And Shuckle. Gotta <3 Shucky.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'd really like to see a baby syther xD

umm...an evolution of yanma would be really nice. As well as arbok. Both pkmn would have much more potential.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    A Zangoose pre-evo could be nice :P Maybe an evolution for Delcatty? As for an another thing, i liked that random spots on Spinda. It MUST have an evolution XD But that random thingy is really good... It could be cool if you encounter one Tropius and it's small and has bananas, and you encounter another one and this one has apples and is big =3 And Swalot needs an evo! Personally, my Swalot is my most powerful Pokemon in my entire Ruby, but it could be even deadlier if Swalot could have an evo, buahahahahah. That evo could be gold, the 'moustache' red, and if shiny, it could be blue, and the 'moustache' could be gold.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Team Aqua Boy said:
    what about delibird or kangkaskarn
    I think they should make the thing in Kang's pouch as pre-evo.
    Because otherwise, doesn't make a lot sense.

Delibird...evolve.

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    yes jynx they should i totally agree because really no other pokemon actually grow up it evolves unlike kanga it grows

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    How about make a pre bug type pokemon that will evolve into pinsir or heracross?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I would like to see a baby scyther,aerodactyl, and lapras. And an evo of houndoom...XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 5, 2007
    I think that that plusle and minun should have a pre-evolution that could evolve to eith of them and then plusle can have a specific evolution and then minun can have a specific evolution! Kinda like the wrumple evolutions?

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    Skarmory should definetly have an evolution...maybe make a thing called a "Steel Stone"...? 'Cause I don't see how Ditto can evolve, it could just Transform into the evolution...but Skarmory should get an evolution.

Back