• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokémon are you training?

ShinyZoruaGirl

Crazy Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl!
    Years
    Yeesh..I'm not really training...but, I'll say my Jirachi. It's level 10 right now, but It'll be 100 soon.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    for the past couple of months, all I have been doing was raising the fully evolved Pokemon to level 100, but now that I'm done with that, I'm raising the 2nd stage Pokemon to level 50, so right now I'm raising Roselia to level 50

:t354:TG

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    currently nothing, everything is complete :)
    but i will be working on a Mudkip->Swampert soon
    and a Charmander->Charizard soon
    which i need to start thinking on what i should name them :)

Years
    im training my starter quilava in hg at the moment, as well as celebi, weepinbel, togepi, and stantler. i plan to have a strong awesome team in this game! i plan to have typhlosion, celebi, togekiss, houndoom, gyarados, and tyrantitar become strong pokemon to use :P and maybe even get stantler and victreebel to become strong as well

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Lickilicky! He's who I'm training. I currently already have one at Lv.100, but recently I spent a lot of time hatching eggs to get one with a Brave nature and finally got one two days ago. Yay! Since then he's been EV trained which I've just gotten finished doing today. He's currently Lv.67 and taken on the Elite Four as I'm typing this. Lv.100... Here we come! =P

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    Training Magnezone because I need an electric type, he is at 35, also training Goldem for Sunnyshore gym and he is 39.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2010
    im making a skarmory ev'ed in attack and defense it names crwfrmhel (crow from hell)
    comin along pretty nicely just finished the defense half and startin attack

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I am currently in the process of mirroring my old party from Sapphire without the migration thingy (I prefer to train and do it the hard way because it is more fun this way) So I am training my Plusle and Minun :)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I'm training a Scizor for my In-game team. That's how I'm gonna complete the pokedex, by constantly switching my team around. I've already done Poliwrath, now Scizor is in progress, next comes Staraptor.

Years
    Right now I'm training my Dratini, a gible and my Jirachi. I'm going through a dragon phase right now because I want a dragon in my main team.

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    Im currently training my Shaymin Typhlosion Latias Eevee and Riolu. I think this will be my best team yet!

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    i just finished a Miltank and Manetric, working on a Probopass, Raticate, Politoed (still poliwag atm), and Dodrio

Back