• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokémon are you training?

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Currently trying to evolve my Psyduck and Ponyta. They're both level 28, so... I'm getting there. :)

Also working on Eevee, who is also level 28. I plan on making him a Leafeon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2010
    you trying to be the best? If anyone wants to be the best they should battle me my pokemon are dragonite lv100 infernape lv80 heracross lv67 crobat lv71 espeon lv78 umbreon lv78 if you go to the gts go to battle videos and watch me beat really good trainers my game name is silver hope you all level up if you want to beat me cause I will be heading to the 2011 world championships if you are there see you then ps these pokemon are on platinum

Last edited:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
    I generally never really ever devote my focus on ONE Poke'mon until after I beat the Elite Four. So what I usally do is place my weakest Poke'mon first and when he becomes stronger then the Poke'mon before him in my team list, I switch THAT Poke'mon first.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    Currently training my JAP Milotic, JAP Zangoose, and my Tyrouge (Soon-to-be Hitmonlee) all to lv 50 or so. Still have a long way to go.

Also planning on EV-Training 5 Eevee's and have Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, and Glaceon. I already have Vaporeon and Leafeon but still needs to be EV-trained. I still have 21 Eevee eggs to hatch. Trying to aim for the best natures possible.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Last time I was playing Platinum, I was EV training a Smeargle and some other stuff so that they could learn moves for him to Sketch and be awesome with. :D

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I'm training a Mareep. Larvitar, Dratini and Exeggcute I got today :) Gotta get them up to speed with my Lapras and Honchkrow :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    On pokemon diamond i am training my level 28 prinplup, my level 16 luxio, level 13 meditite, level 15 bibarel, level 10 chatot, and a level 13 geodude

Last edited:

Moonlord

The ........MewTwo
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    On diamond I'm training Empoleon
    Dialga
    Staraptor
    Luxray
    Gallade
    Roseradey

Tox

fight me
    Years
    I'm just EV training my Arcanine at the moment. I think I'll probably start the games again. I'm not happy with my first playthrough and I missed a few Pokémon I'd have liked to have caught. I'll probably trade all of my favourites to SoulSilver and take a second shot at it. The Pokétch (sp?) is really handy though.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    Training a Sandstorm/Ground/Rock/Steel Combo(?) team; as of right now:
    Magnemite Lv: 29
    Prinplup Lv:27
    Gabite Lv: 31
    Lucario Lv: 33

Back