• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon game have you spent the most hours on?

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
Years
  • I've spent a lot of time on my Sapphire version. I've completed the Hoenn Dex and am currently working on the National Dex. I can only get the remaining Pokemon for the National Dex by trading and when I told my friend I was bored of it, he said to start a new game.

My response?

"Start over? I've poured my heart, soul and three hundred and seven hours of my life into this game! I'm NOT starting over!"

It's three hundred and eleven hours now and I fully intend on completing the National Dex!

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I spent 793 hours on my Pokemom Diamond i had it since the day it came out and I started competitive battling and started attempting to EV train. And it took that long to complete the national dex.

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2019
    The game I've spend the longest playing is Emerald, and that does not count all of the times I restarted it.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
  • 330-ish on my orginal Crystal <3. And I'm bout that on Ruby, and around 200 on Diamond. I don't like looking at the times. Creeps me out when I realise how much TIME (like in days) I spent on Pokémon.

I preferred utilising that time when I knew it was spent trading Pokémon and hanging out with my friends for days on end. Rather than just playing Battle Frontier for hours because it's raining.

Years
  • Probably Sapphire, since it was the first game I could really comprehend and enjoy, as a kid. I remember Maxing out on my first save file, and I've restarted it, numerous times, so I've played Sapphire for quite a bit, although I'm not actually sure how long I've collectively played it for, exactly.

Years
  • My old file on Emerald had at least 260 hours on it. I restarted it a few weeks ago, though, and now it only has 40 and change.

Currently my highest is Pearl. At least 180 or 190 hours on that, I can't remember exactly.

Back