• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon game have you spent the most hours on?

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    I doubt it will. The game is poor. The pokémon aren't even pokémon.. they're cheap digimon :( i wish i didn't bother with it.

But nice people :)

~Someone has nostalgitis. I suppose you think that all Pokemon must be animals, too...~

I spent the most time on Emerald. I am on the verge of completing my Hoenn Dex, and I have a great team that I am beating the Battle Frontier with. Overall, I thought that Emerald was the best in the series, due to the immense amount of things to do (and the cool Pokemon like Salamence, Metagross, Flygon, and Sceptile. Much more than your beloved Red version, in which you beat the E4 and champion, catch Mewtwo, and that's that. No trainer rematches, no amenities like Natures and EV training, no breeding, no interesting legendaries to hunt down, just nothing. Plus, it ages poorly. Please remove your nostalgia goggles.

Years
    The game that had the most ever was Emerald which had 400+ hours on it before my cousin broke it (6 gold symbols, 1 silver).
    Currently it is White with 173:06 and I just beat the E4.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    HEART GOLD, because its the moment that I got so intrested in hatching a shiny snorlax, which I am still trying it. I had 110 hours on it if I am not wrong.

ShockGazm

Breaking Benjamin are Gods!
    Years
    I'd say Pokemon Emerald. Though it seem like i've spent years trying to get a shiny Charmander O.o So maybe Firered

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    It'd have to be Platinum, which had well upwards of 250 hours on it. It might not be much next to some people here, but it was certainly a good while. After that would be White, on which I have about 175 hours.

The13thSage

Only guy who likes Shedinja :P
    Years
    Last time I checked, my Pearl version has around 110+ hours clocked into it. At this point I've restarted everything else except Black (that game has all my pokemon on it, and I don't have white.), so Pearl is the game I've spent the most time on.

Back