• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon would you like to see get an evolution in future generations?

Demeter

Obsessed Band Nerd
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    Mr mime neds a female split some what like Gallade is to Gardevoir
    You have to remember the fact that Mr. Mime doesn't mean Mr. Mime in Japanese.

I agree that Miltank and Tauros need a pre-evo that evolves based on gender.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Then Miltank would need one too :3

I'd actually prefer a pre-evo that is the result of Miltank+Tauros and evolves according to gender.

I agree that Miltank and Tauros need a pre-evo that evolves based on gender.

Where has this association that miltank and tauros are somehow conencted come from? They're both entirely different species of pokemon, never been specified as counterparts, heck they aren't actual bovines :|

I myself would like evolutions for solrock and lunatone. Lunatone would become a big full moon (Rock/Dark) and Solrock would be like it now but more scary and burny (Rock/Fire) :P

Last edited:

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Skarmory evo? That would blow off the OU metagame...
    Well then, a Wailord evo with Water/Ice typing, Delibird, Lanturn, Banette with Ghost/Dark typing, Sableye, an evo or split to any Grass-type that would be Grass/Ghost, a Normal/Ice evolution to Stantler, a Normal/Ghost evolution to Spinda, and Eeeveelutions to any type it didn't get until now (including Normal).

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    I would definitely like to see a Tauros evolution. And Lapras could use one too. Plus a Dunsparce and Qwilfish evolution. And I think the one that needs it the most is, Heracross, because he awesome and a evolution for him would be even more awesome!

Demeter

Obsessed Band Nerd
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    Where has this association that miltank and tauros are somehow conencted come from? They're both entirely different species of pokemon, never been specified as counterparts, heck they aren't actual bovines :|
    This page would say otherwise. Miltank is called the "Milk Cow Pokemon" and Tauros is the "Wild Bull Pokemon". Aren't a cow and a bull considered bovines?

Kangaskhan needs her pre-evo. Shuckle needs some sort of tortoise evo.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ariados
    Third for Clamperl
    always always new Eevees!

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Rapidash is good as it is, maybe a spit Evo.
    I would like to see amore masculine Roselia split evolution.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I suggested Skarmory simply because of looks. As is, Skarmory isn't as badass as it is useful. Stat-wise, it doesn't need a boost.

It...just needs a facelift in terms of looks.
    (sorry if I think Skarmory's not THAT cool-looking...D=)

Years
    i did not lok at any of the other coments so this is puley from me i would live to see first

Torkoal
    Pinsir
    Tauros (according to all my fiends i am the only one)
    Qwillfish
    Heracross
    Corsola
    Miltank
    Zangoose
    Seviper
    Absol (still good as it is)
    Pachirisu
    chatot
    Carnivine
    That is just the ones that do not evolve at all there are others that i think should have 3 evolutions but these are probably the most important

Last edited:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pinser
    Split for togetic
    Dunsparce Normal/Dragon

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I really want to see something for Dunsparce. Perhaps then it can be a bit more useful and not just for capturing purposes. Shuckle also.

Back