• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What pokemon are you gonna have in your pokewalker

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    heck i should wear that thing to cross country practice! My pokemon will be at lv 100 in no time! But I'm not gonna do that LOL!

Well if you do take it to Cross Country be prepared to walk about 236 miles... i'm sweating just thinking about it. lol JK.

I dont think ill use it much unless i am lucky enough to get the special pikachu forest addiction.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Ahh whatever pokemon I finish EV training I'll throw in there and tote around with me to help leveling.
    I could take it to work with me since i'm always running around, granted it doesn't cause a 8-bit uproar in my pants.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Probably a Pokémon that doesn't do well when its first captured. Caught a Gastly in Platinum and ended up stuffing it in a box because I couldn't train it as well as the other Pokémon on my team.

Years
  • Hmm, probably my starter. But here's something for you to think about. When will you be able to transfer your Pokemon, maybe after Goldenrod gym, I think. Also, what if you put a Pokemon in the walker, restart your game, pick a different starter and go through to the part where you can transfer pokemon to it, and put the pokemon you put on the walker into your party/box. Will it work?

xMizuOokami

Message Me On Your Wii >
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    None.

I dont really want to look weird.

Around the house though, whatever needs training.
    I would also not want to look weird, but I wear shirts that are long, so lol, I will put it in my pocket in the worst cases, lol

But I dunno like^ Whatever needs training. (:

Years
  • You guys are the worst Pokemon fans, you might as well not play the games at all. I'm a proud Pokemon fan, and will carry my PokeWalker on my belt every time I go outside.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • So am I.It would be cool if you could battle with the thing so if you see another person you can challenge them in the center of a shoping mall

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
  • I don't plan on wearing the Pokewalker out in public, but I'll probably wear it around the house or something. Once I EV train a Pokemon, I'll probably send it over so it can accumulate passive experience and help get it to Lv. 100, since I don't keep lots of Rare Candies and battling the Elite Four gets old after a while.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • If I can figure out how it works, I'll carry mine around with me, and I'm a senior in high school. I assume there will be a guide on how to use it by the time I get it. If I still don't understand, I'll just hope and pray that the English versions of the game will get it so that I'll understand and apply that knowledge to the Japanese one. Then I'll have three. To answer the question, probably an Eevee.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My guess on how to use it: Watch the video on youtube with the Pokewalker in it, look closely to see if they show it's item in the bag, and what it looks like, then when you obtain said item, use it, and press A a couple times. What could go wrong.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Maybe ones that take a while to evolve like Dragonair or Shelgon... It'll probably just depend on who I need to be a higher level.

atre05

^SPRITER^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2023
    Definitely ,Jirachi. I have a lv5 Jirachi which I plan to raise into level 100 using the PokeWalker. Yes, I know that it will take time, but I am too lazy to train it the good ol' way.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Blastoise my first pokemon ever since pokemon green and blue versions :D
    or blaziken my other favorite starter or manaphy looking awesome all the time in movie 9
    or um glaceon looks awesome. Giant snorlax would too or salamence, hunter j's look awesome going with her all the time. or electivire. Basically every pokemon in my trainer card is an option for pokewalker for me gotta decide on which one tho prolly not gonna get HG/SS anyway gonna go borrow my friends and play it.

i never bought remakes :(

Olliee

Spreading the Pokerus. PM me
    Years
  • Perhaps certain Pokemon will only be obtainable through PokeWalker. Like how you needed the PokeRadar in Pearl, Diamond and Platinum

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • Perhaps certain Pokemon will only be obtainable through PokeWalker. Like how you needed the PokeRadar in Pearl, Diamond and Platinum
    I certainly hope its not that way. I don't plan on using it much at all, if ever.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I will keep my Marril till it evolves in Azumarill , then keep my Cyndaquil , Quilave , Typhlosion .
    Evntually I will put in my Jirachi to unlock Edge of the Night Sky.

Back