• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Are You On Mystery Dungeon?

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I started the game with Charmander and Pikachu as my partner, but after I beated the game I got bored of Charmander and I changed it with my Torchic (now a Blaziken)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    I was a Mudkip with Cindaquil as partner but then my game restarted by itself all of a sudden so I sold it lol.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I believe I was a Pikachu, but I don't remember my partner. O_O I could never really get into PMD..

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    I chose Charmander, which is now a level 36 Charmeleon
    and my partner, squirtle [Now Wartortle] Level 37

Been training my Beldum... XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    On my main Blue file (though I actually started it almost a year ago now) I was lucky enough to score Eevee when I just answered the questions truthfully for the first time, and then I picked Cyndaquil as my partner. Now they're both Lv.100, Eevee and Quilava, and never gonna evolve!!

Back