• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Are You On Mystery Dungeon?

Dark_porygon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    I've chosen machop and my partner is totodile. haven't played a while because I couln't beat the sky tower>.>

GWXCORE

Protector of the Core
    Years
    i just started red rescue team when my friend let me borrow it. i'm a cyndaquil and my partner is a mudkip. i'm only just past the first level though

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I'm a Charmander, with my partner a Pikachu, or Squirtle most of the time.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Man, it's been a while since I picked up my copy of the game. oo;

I'm Pikachu and my partner is Charmander. :x

Years
    im glad sum1 made this thread. u should make dis a poll. 2 tell u da truth, ive taken that quiz lyke, 10 million times (and i always tell da truth) and ive gotten every result a girl can get! ^_~*

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    im charmander and partner is squrtle
    now charmillion and wortortle
    soon charizard and blastoise.
    go charizard

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    i had to put up with my sister giving me heck for not getting the pokemon she wanted. and my parents werent any help either.
    but i got a pikachu wit a torchic as my partner.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Bulbasaur and Charmander. Flora and Charcoal. Been a long time since I've played the game, though.

DxY!

DDR master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    Any1 in mystery dungeoun need any saving done?

My current team is a level 62 groudon and a level 62 blazekin. Team name Shrik{e}. any person playing Mystery dungeoun red or blue who has not beaten raywauza yet i will save. Post the password for distress here. i will immediatley go and save your pokemon.

ellishall123

ThE mAsTeR oF dArKnEsS
    Years
    i have amarowak lvl100 and a raichu lvl 100 i also have all legendaries hardest to get was groudon had to throw gravelerocks and had to do it like 20 times

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I'm a level 90 Delcatty (Angel) and my partner is a level 70 Raichu (Puka). I wish I could change my partner's name sometimes... XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I'm a Venusar. It took me like ten try's on the quiz to get it. I wanted to be one sooooo bad, because at the time, Bulbasaur was my favorite pokemon. I kept getting either Machop or Squirtle. But I eventually pulled thru and got Bulbasaur. My Sleep Powder won me and my Parner(Charmander) every Legendary battle. It would hae been insanely hard otherwise.
    x^XxX^x
    |^ __^ | But when I beat the story mode, the game got really hard, so I gave up!

Back