• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon attacks would you like to have access to in real life?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Say 4 damaging attacks and 4 status ailment moves or others..

I would love to have these:
    Damaging attacks:
    Razor leaf - Just a swing of your arm unleashes a razor sharp leaf which can cut a thin tree,slash a human deeply and chop a head off.Imagine many arm swings ~.~

Thunderbolt - oh well,10000 volts can even kill an elephant so imagine how well it would work against a human..Or control and reduce the volts to like 10v just to tease your friends. :D

Psychic - ...Obvious..Control everyone,crush their skulls and their bodies just with ur mind, and of course..u wont have to leave your warm couch to go catch the tv control ever again!

Icy wind or powder snow - freeze everything..

Non-damaging attacks :
    Recover - Never ever die..
    Poison powder |
    stun spore |=>great defensive moves..Who would ever try to tease u again if he knew that he would get paralyzed or poisoned?! (:
    sleep powder |

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I imagine Psychic will be a big one, and it's definitely the one I would really like to have. Controlling things with your mind is a widely appealing power to have, it'd be pretty kick ass.

Another cool one to have would be Hypnosis. Having the ability to put people to sleep would be a sweet thing to do to get away with stuff. Come to think of it, so would Teleport be. Trying to think of a more original one... perhaps Transform or Detect? Transform would give you the ability to change your appearance on the fly, making a quick getaway! As for Detect, it'd probably be like having a spidey sense haha, that'd be sweet.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'd like to use the attacks Telekinesis, Psychic, Close Combat, Hydro Pump and/or Transform (yeah, those are 5 moves, but I'd still like to use them.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Transform would allow me to do almost any thing seeing as I can mimic the power of anything I transform into, but I would also like to use dive so I could go underwater and breath without having to turn into anything, I'd like teleport so I could go any where in the world, and I don't know what else.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    If I had to choose moveset then I guess this:
    Psychic - controlling things
    Teleport - who wouldn't want that? :D easy traveling :D
    Transform - pretty much as you guys :D or I'd change it with ability Illusion and have Recover :D
    Mind Reader - if it'd have same effect as attack implies :D

.Marion

RNG Master
    Years
    I only like one pokemon attack.. And its Guillotine.. One-hit and all will black out. Well, I would use it whenever the enemy's open so it will be a sure strike :P

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    The only attacks that I need, or I think I need, are Shadow Ball, Fly, Teleport, and Will-O-Wisp. I don't think you'll get it so I'll just tell you lot why. Shadow Ball and Will-O-Wisp are my main attacks used to defend myself while Fly and Teleport are moves that gives me easy access for transportation (I save money this way too! :D).

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Rest, Teleport, camouflage, protect.

Pretty much key to good life right here. And I need more rest about now anyway.
    Teleporting is many peoples dreams, if we could just teleport around, oh god Id be so happy.
    Camouflage would just be fun, so I can blend in to things and rest anywhere :cheeky:
    Protect can just help all over really. No more getting hurt from stumbling into wall corners >___>

Back