• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What pokemon did you use your Master Ball on? V.2

Who did you catch with your Master ball?

• Uxie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Azelf

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Dialga

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Palkia

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Heatran

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giratina

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I used my Masterball on Palkia but after I beat the game, I imported like two dozen more for legendaries/shinies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I used mine on Dialga then caught Uxie and Azelf with Dusk Balls. I caught the rest of the legendaries with Master Balls from Emerald

I had to use my one on freakin beldum :D

Same here! I got really annoyed with Beldum

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I like matching my Pokeballs with the Poke'mon that are in them.
    At best, I could use it on a Caterpie and then evolve it into a Butterfree or something.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I used my first one on Azelf.. and fortunately.. I won the lottery one day.. which made Cresselia that much easier....

I didn't know about the wanderers at the time... and I almost used it on Palkia...

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    I used it on Dialga.. no way in hell am I going to let that bugger get away, hehe.

but he dosnt run away and they are WAY TO EASY to catch....you can catch them easily with pokeballs.

And i didnt use any masterballs to catch the legendarys becuase i want a challenge on trying to catch them:P.

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    I just couldn't find the time to do it I saved it and never used it I have 10 masterballs cozz of the migration system so i challenged myself and idn't use it

go swampert

boy wonder trainer
    Years
    I haven't used mine yet because I caught

Dialga - Quick Ball
    Heatran, Giratina & Uxie - Dusk Ball
    Azelf - Great Ball!
    Rotom - Poke Ball!

Dorynator

Let the bodies hit the floor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    I used mine on the cressellia: its so freakin' annoying! I migrated another from emerald that I plan on using for regigigas... or is that a waste?

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    I used on a shiny porygon
    bad idea but it was my 1st shiny

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    I suggest you don't get one for Heatran, I caught mine in a ultraball, but Girtania is worth it, and I dunno about Regigas. But anyway, heatran isn't very good anyway, so don't wast a masterball on that. :)

Says you, diff people have hard times on diff pokemon, giratnia i caught with a ultra ball using only like 5. Same with gigas but heatran i ran outa my like 40 ultra balls and i still couldnt catch him.

How are you guys catching cresselia ? I thought you could only see that pokemon on newmoon island ?

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Says you, diff people have hard times on diff pokemon, giratnia i caught with a ultra ball using only like 5. Same with gigas but heatran i ran outa my like 40 ultra balls and i still couldnt catch him.

How are you guys catching cresselia ? I thought you could only see that pokemon on newmoon island ?

You see it on Newmoon Island, then it runs, and you find it on a random route like you do with Mespirit.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years

I was just saying that Heatran is waaaaay easy. I caught him, he isn't on my team! he is crap!

He is Fire/Steel

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    I was just saying that Heatran is waaaaay easy. I caught him, he isn't on my team! he is crap!

He is Fire/Steel

Heatran is actually quite decent, don't let his bad typing fool you, chuck Choice Specs on him and watch as your opponent cringes in pain as you sweep their teams :P

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Hmm mabye. But I was saying, I had him on my team, I hav EV trained him, and he just died over and over in like, 1 tackle, it wasn't even funny, he wasn't fully EV trained though....

Back