• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What pokemon did you use your Master Ball on? V.2

Who did you catch with your Master ball?

• Uxie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Azelf

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Dialga

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Palkia

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Heatran

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giratina

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    I used mine on Palkia. Before I had my Trapinch on a high level(refuse to evolve him), I was afraid of Palkia running away. So, I tossed it at him. Giritina was kept in place by Mean Look, and the others were easier to catch.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Cresselia.

I like Cresseila. I got mine to a pretty high level.

Kreaps

_
    Years
    After remembering spending nearly my Sunday afternoon trying to catch Latios in 6th grade with an Ultra Ball, I said screw it and used both my Masterballs on Cresselia and Mesprit. One from in game, one from Ruby or Leaf Green or given to me by a friend, I don't exactly remember. Luckily, the Cresselia was a Sassy and my friends hate it oh so much.

Giratina wasn't as much as a challenge as I thought but Heatran took a good 50 balls to catch.
    Azelf was around 20-30 and Uxie was only 10. Palkia was on my 7th on my first try, thinking I got really lucky so I soft resetted and caught it on my 2nd ball. After lurking around, I found out that its catch rate was boosted from 6% to 60% <_<

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    I was so stupid, I used mine on Palkia, I didnt even know that mensprit and crelessia ran away

Mr.Roboto

Mewtwo Clone
    Years
    my friend used it on a abra. what a noob. when i asked him "why didnt you save it for a runner like suicune?!" he said "what the hell is a runner and a suicune?"

aleseko

pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    i used it on cresselia

i wudnt let it get away if i were on fire

Back