• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkls39

Gate Master
Years
  • Of course, I have to use it on Reshiram! It is has always been in my principle in playing Pokemon that the Master Ball should be used in Main Legendary Pokemon. But, if I have 99x Master Balls, I would use it to all Legendary Pokemons! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I've never used my Master Ball, as I've been really lucky with catching the legendary Pokémon. I've invested in around eighty Dusk Balls for legendary catching, & around forty Quick Balls for catching Thundurus, as I have the White version. I've only used fourteen of my eighty Dusk Balls in catching the Musketeer Trio, as well as Zekrom, & only use three Quick Balls on Thundurus. Then again... Thunder Wave is a godsend to me for these situations.

macska8800

Team Espeon Leader
    Years
  • i used Master Ball on Reshiram :D
    i weaked to the red health line but Ultra Balls still not worked so i wasted my only Master Ball.

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • Havent used mine yet...
    Personally I reckon legendaries are easier to catch in gen 5 than the previous gens

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Yep, totally easy to catch. If you can catch a Deino, you can catch Reshiram or Zekrom. They have the same catch rate.

Really glad I read that, 'cause I was thinking of using my Master Ball on Reshiram. Huh. No idea what to use it on now.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Used my Master ball on Kyurem. Now I'm kind of wishing I used it on Thunderus instead...
    Still can't catch that stupid Thunderus...

Years
  • Tornadus, only because I found him randomly and didn't want to waste more time searching for him...

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • I usually on the main legendary Pokemon like, Giritina in Platinum, Dialga in Diamond, Palkia in Pearl, .etc. But now that I know that's it MANITORY to catch Reshiram or Zekrom, I know I don't have to use my Master Ball.

Drakio

The next youngster Joey!
    Years
  • I never use master balls, I always just use great balls on a legendary, and I find that it works the better than ultra balls, I save my master balls for when I want to put up a trade offer with a bad pokemon and then I just request a good one and I give the bad pokemon a master ball and I always get the pokemon I want.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • So, I finally got around to using my Masterball. I used it on Kyurem. I have yet to know if that was a good idea or if I should have saved it for another Pokemon. *shrugs* It'd be cool if I could keep my Samurott in my Masterball, b/c nobody be ballin master style like my Samurott. :cer_tongue:

Years
  • Well, Samurott can only be kept in regular Poke Balls as they are starter Pokemon.

Anyway, I used my Master Ball on Reshiram because its like, a master to my Pokemon.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I was not in the mood for a big battle with Reshiram when that eventually occurred so... Master Ball away! No real regrets, as I normally end up making the Legendaries faint if and when I encounter them.

Sap Sipper

Terrified of Bad Luck.
    Years
  • I usually don't use it, but when I last completed the game (last night), I decided to use it on her - I didn't feel like weakening her and trying to catch her with a normal PokéBall like I usually do.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I haven't used it yet, well I don't like catching Pokemon's in an instant, I'd like more further challenge. ^^

Yoak

Pokemon Battler In-Training
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    "Use"?
    Wait, you're supposed to use these things?
    I just like to look at them :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back