• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • I'm going to go for Landorus, Thundurus or Tornadus. The Roamers are always a complete horror to catch, so one down can't be a bad thing.

Aurora01

Goodbye
    Years
  • I used it on Zekrom...
    I didn't have the patience to throw Ultra Balls at it for the next hour... :P

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • I haven't used my Masterball, not sure if I'm going to use it or not. I will probably just put it in my PC and leave it there.

Altorca

lords of alamos clan leader
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2012
    the first on a shiny deino....................
    i couldnt risk killing it..............
    then i traded alot and got a second one for thunderous
    but then i used the missingno trick so i have lotta master balls now

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think it was Thundurus that I used my first Master Ball. Well, when you don't have Mean Look and can't be bothered with it... This is what happens. I opted for the quick way out.

Notworking15

Wait...WHAT?!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    i used mine on Tornadus, i was NOT going to spend half my gaming life trying to catch that blasted wind-wrapped genie!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    I used it on Reshiram, just wanting to get it over with. Plus, I liked Reshiram and didn't want to take too long catching it.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • I used it on Tornadus in Black, and Thundurus in White. I always use my Master Ball on a roaming Pokemon, because it is a real pain to catch them otherwise. They're the hardest to catch in the game. Oh, and for all of you who used it on Reshiram or Zekrom, bear in mind: Reshiram and Zekrom have the same catch rate as a Deino.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Why do people waste it on Reshi and Zekrom?

their catch rate is ridiculous

Orange health, tossed an Ultra Ball, caught it
    Reshiram: Catch rate is 45 (5.9% with a Pokeball at full health)
    same goes for Zekrom

save it for pokemom with catch rates of 5 or under (which are most legendaries)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back