• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eman1192

Shiny Collector
Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    i always use my masterball for the roaming pokemon. so annoying to catch without it

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
  • I haven't used mine yet. I'll probably use it on one of the event legendaries later on or on a shiny if I come across one.

Detox

I used it on Tornadus, but only because I didn't have a pokemon with Mean Look with me when I encountered it the first time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I still have my Master Ball haha.
    I'm probably gonna use it on Landorus once I get far enough in Black to catch Tornadus and send it to White.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
  • I'm saving mine for a shiny in case I'm too over leveled for it (and don't want to risk KO'ing). That... and I've learned my lesson a long time ago with Master Balls. Caught Reshiram, Kyurem, Virizion, Terrakion, Tornadus, and Landorus in Heal Balls. Victini and Cobalion were caught in Ultra Balls.

Years
  • I haven't used mine yet. I am saving it for a shiny kyurem (with all the SR I have to do it's not worth possibly killing.) I don't know why people use the master ball on Reshiram or Zekrom. I caught Reshiram with my first quickball.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • On my first run, I used it on Reshiram, simply because I didn't want to keep on rebattling him over and over again just for trying to catch him. Now I'm on my second run, and I haven't used it yet. I'm either going to use mine on kyurem when I plan to catch it with special plans, or Tornados.

sarious

Time Lord
    Years
  • I used it on Reshiram seeing that there aren't many other pokemon to use it on. I easily caught Kyurem with one ultra ball.

Locket

nothin' but a latiarse.
    Years
  • havn't used it yet and not intending to unless like most people, see a shiny and be like OMG! GO MASTERBALL! so yeahh.. tornadous is a pain but it should be easy when i catch a golbat with mean look. stupid roaming legends.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • I used my masterball on Reshiram, thinking that it was one of the only legendary pokemon in the game. I was wrong, obviously. I don't really like legendary pokemon anyways, I never use them in battle seeing how weak they usually are, which makes catching them a hassle; I also think they compliment the storyline though, but that's all I can say, really.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • I used it on Kyurem, after wasting about 50 Ultra Balls and being down on my last Pokemon.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • I almost used it on Metagross. It's not a Legendary (pseudo, maybe)

That term really bothers me...

As for my Masterballs (note: you get one from the Professor and one from the guy dressed in black, who is in Castelia City's Pokemon Center from trading with lots of people), I haven't used either of them. I'm planning on keeping them until I go hunting for a Shiny Legendary Pokemon or something, if I ever get around to it.

Rinzler

Joichiro Nishi <3
    Years
  • Thundurus. Got really lazy. Besides, I only had a level 5 Charmander with me for breeding purposes. 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back