• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What pokemon do you use most in contests?

Years
    I don't really have alot of pokemon I use only in certain contests, but my favorite would have to be my Kamo(Phione) who is maxed out in Beauty and Cute!
    I actually can't remember what I beat my master rank contest with, but I liked using my Chichu (Infernape) in Cool contests.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    My Typhlosion and Tyranitar OWN in cool contest ^.^ They are both maxed in cool and have a little in others and my Milotic which is maxed in Beauty is good as well

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I Always use the Happiny you get in the egg for contests

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
    I tend to use my Milotic and Tyranitar the most (DRAGON DANCE FTW!)

Last edited:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    I use my Scizor for beauty, but i'm not a big fan of Contests. They're nothing like contests on the series and the visual is just lame, its improved from Emerald but its still pretty suckish.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    i use duskull, dusclops, or dusknoir since their attacks seem to stay smart type.

Years
    On emerald i use
    Delcatty for cute
    Volbeat for beauty
    Muk for tough
    Spinda for smart and
    Metagross for cool
    btw i have completed dex on emerald so i got lots of choices but Up is main

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Beauty-Lucario
    Cool-Gallade
    Cute-Walrein or Togekiss
    Smart-Tentacruel
    Tough-Nothing yet

I haven't won in cute (since Fantina doesnt have her pretty useless Drifblim that uses focus energy and ominous wind) and tough since I haven't tried it yet.

Back