• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you use the most?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
  • In each and every Pokemon game I played till date, I've used my starter the most. In Ruby and Heartgold, I fought all the major battles only with my starters, Blaziken and Feraligatr.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I use starters pretty much, third evolutions off course. Blaziken on Emerald, Torterra on Pearl, Typhlosion on Soul Silver and Samurott on White. Starters are just so cool and powerful Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2013
    If starters are not included:

Kanto: Gyarados, Kadabra

Johto: Donphan

Hoenn: I'm not sure...

Sinnoh: Golduck and Roserade

Unova: Krookodile

arbok

cobra pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    starters always have a place on my team. I tend to find myself picking up Growlithe in whatever games it apears in and Mankey whenever I play yellow (the best way to beat Brock). Either Zubat or the local bird near the hometown as well. Also I cannot go a playthrough of Diamond without stunky-skuntank.

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
    Years
  • Kanto Pidgey!
    pidgey, pidgey, pidgey ftw!
    johto pidgey, pidgey, pidgey ftw!
    Hoenn poochyena, or ralts, or zigzagoon!
    Sinno, you guessed it
    starly, starly, starly ftw!
    Unova Lillipup, pidove, timburr, and perhaps Solosis
    My favorite pokemon are flying and water!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Oh, I'm so predictable. My friends pick on me all the time as to how often I use the same Pokemon in every team.

Kanto: Fearow, Raichu/Magneton/Electrode, Lapras, or Blastoise
    Johto: Crobat, Miltank, Dragonite, Espeon, or Feraligatr
    Hoenn: Gardevoir, Azumarill, Aggron, Breloom, Skarmory, Hariyama, or Blaziken
    Sinnoh: Toterra, Empoleon, Staraptor, Drifblim, Roserade, Ambipom, or Pachirisu
    Unova: Jellicent, Stoutland, Simisear, Emboar, Swoobat, or Musharna

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    atm I am using my (what was this mole pokémon from B/W called again) a lot it seems to be the best on my team of losers xD. It nearly did the league on its own(I never knew it had a psycho/ghost/darkness resitance O.o)

and why the heck are stone Pokémon not resistant to electricity any more? it was the only reason for me to have them in the first place. now they are useless, weak, to water, ice, plant, fight, ground....

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    In Adventure i use starters most of the time of course, but in wifi battles you would always see a dragon type in my team (dragonite, salamence, and hydregon)

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • Probably.. Torterra.
    I used It in every battle tower/frontier/subway since D/P... I put It in most of my in-game teams...

No idea why, It's not even that good o,0

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Now that I think about it, I have always chosen the water starter. I also use Raichu, Bellossom, and Rapidash a lot.

Years
  • So far, definitely Mienshao. It's always my lead in the Battle Subway fights and does very well against most opponents so I've been leaving it up front. p: Guess you could say it's the "leader" of the party lol.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    I try to train them equally but Jolteon sees a bit of favoritism out of me.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I always use my starter. It's my strongest pokemon. When I was younger, I'd use my legendaries a lot too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    I've used a totodile in Heart gold, and original gold everytime I play it, and even used a AR to get it for my other games as a starter, and I never evolve it. Always been my favorite

Years
  • The Pokemon I've used more than anything in my life is Feraligatr. After that, I think I've used my Serperior too many times to count in one game.

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Dragonite seem to find their way into the majority of my in-game teams. My team will generally always have the corresponding region's Water-type starter and pseudo legendary, except Heartgold/Soulsilver where I used Dragonite. XD

Back