• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Do You Usually Have in The Pokewalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    I honestly don't know the name of my pokemon that is in the pokewalker lol :S all I know is that it's pre-evolution is sentret.
    what ever it is, it is the only pokemon that has been in my pokewalker.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I currently have my Togepi in my PokéWalker, just trying to make him happy.

I used to have my togepi, but now i put my froslass on it. I would use it more often if it didn't rain so much and if there wasn't mosquitos during the day.

Years
    well I put pokemon that evolve with happiness in my pokewalker because...it just makes since. walking raises their happiness. plus it also raises my happiness because it makes me exercise :) you know...jog in place and the like :)

...I haven't been using the pokewalker much though lately. I already have all the catchable ones (pre-national dex) and all of the routes, so I probably won't use it again until I get the national dex and can get routes again and pokemon and stuff...

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    What pokemon have you got using the pokewalker?

I'll start, In the time i have had the pokewalker (11 days) these are all the pokemon i have got through it.

Venonat - Timid Lv 6
    Onix - Serious Lv 10
    Smoochum - Docile Lv 12
    Bellsprout - Brave Lv 8

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
    Only thing I caught was the best magikarp ever... ^^; Well, that was more recently. Other than that, I don't know what else I've caught. Probably forgot. <.<

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    On the pokewalker my pokemon only grow a level each time it goes on how can u get it to level up more than one at a time. ??????

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
    Years
    They can only level up once each time.
    I always have my Noctowl in there, and once he gets to level 100, I'll put another one in there.

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    oh right I'm glad some one cleared that up for me :) so will it level up every time you put it back into the game ?? Or does it have to walk a certain amount of steps. Or a certain amount of time in the pokewalker?

Years
    it has to walk a certain amount of steps for it to lvl up around 500-1000 depends on the pokemon i have my spinarak right now in there :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    My Pokewalker currently contains my shiny female Nidoran. I haven't touched it in over a month though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back