• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon game are you playing atm?

What game are you playing atm?(at the mo)

• red

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • yellow

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • blue

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • green

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • gold

• silver

• crystal

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • ruby

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • sapphire

• emerald

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • firered

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • leafgreen

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • diamond

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • pearl

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • trozei

• mystery dungeon blue rescue team

• mystery dungeon red rescue team

• link

• dash

• or hacked version of the game

• Total voters

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
  • I voted on every one except Pearl.
    I used to play Diamond, but I beat the Elite Four, caught Uxie, Azelf, and Giratina on my first week of playing the game. Yeah, I was playing a lot.

I'm currently playing Emerald so I can level up my Hoenn Pokemon. (to trade them to Sinnoh)
    I also play Pokemon Blue on ocassion for fun. (Glitches, Missingno, Hex Values, oh my!)

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
  • Pearl [central hub for all of my Pokemon right now], Leafgreen [for hacked versions of Pokemon I can't obtain otherwise; also for certain items] and Mystery Dungeon Blue [amusing].

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    lol im still playing pearl on wifi then playing yellow to help me get to sleep its quite fun i remember how excited i used to get when i was on my way home couldnt stop thinking about pokemon

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Im playing diamond (breeding team), and i want to go back in sapphire to get kyogre xD

and have done some IV breeding recently....so yeah diamond like most people

Years
    • PH
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    I've played yellow, blue, green, red, gold(hacked), crystal, silver(japanese), emerald (I have 2 cartridges), diamond, pokemon tcg (english and japanese version), puzzle, pinball, and mystery dungeon red rescue team... now im lookin' up for battonage... but currently, im playing my diamond and mystery dungeon...

Back