• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen what pokemon game would u choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    :dead: what pokemon games do you have and do you have and if you had to chose betwean blue or red version?

Years
  • Id choose red, not for any apperant reason just because its my fav color

Moderator Edit
    :
    Smilies deleted, please don't SPAM like that, read the rules for PC and you shall find that using tons of smilies in one post is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Spirit Wolf said:
    :pokeball: :lg: :latias: :20: :psy copy: :chu: :15: :may: :4: :1: :meow: :5: :10: :mew: :7: :11: :kec: :19: :os: :9: :9: :9: :13: :2: :king: :12: :8: :mew2: :18: :fr: :top: :17: :dragonite :snea: :16: :donut: :sean: :3: :lg: :14: :bone: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :dead: :\ :\ :bandit: :paranoid: :paranoid: :shocked: :cool: :P :P ;) ;) ;) ;) :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: Id choose red, not for any apperant reason just because its my fav color

Don't Spam, I'm taking it you haven't read the rules.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • This thread is in the wrong area. Remember that if you create a thread on the Pokemon video games, trading cards, etc., you have to place that thread in the forum it corrosponds with. In this case, this thread goes in the Metal/Color Generation Games section. So away it goes. XP

*moves*

~Kelsey

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • um...i have
    pokemon red, pokemon blue, pokemon yellow, pokemon gold, pokemon silver, pokemon crystle, pokemon ruby, pokemon sapphire, pokemon emerald, pokemon pinball, pokemon pinball ruby and sapphire, on gameboy
    on n64 i have pokemon stadium, pokemon stadium 2, and pokemon snap and for gc i heve colllosium. id choose red cuz its my faveorate color

steel_skarmory

Ph33r t3h houndoom
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 25, 2005
    I have red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, fire red, leaf green, emerald, colloseum, pokemon channel, pokemon TCG, pinball R/S, pokemon dash, and I am getting XD when it comes out. Between red and blue, I would choose blue. It was the first ever pokemon or GBC game I got.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well I have pokemon Blue, Gold, Ruby and Firered and if I would have to choose between blue and red I'd choose red since I like the red exlusive pokemon more than the blue exclusive ones.

Setsuna Moto

Kienzan!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 25, 2005
    I have Blue, Silver, and Crystal... and now Ruby and Fire Red. so between Red and Blue, definitely Blue.

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • I had Silver, but it got stolen with my GBA... :(
    Anyways, now I got no but I got a NDS and will defenitley buy Pearl when Pokemon D/P gets out! ^_^

I would choose Red 'cause it's my favourite color and it's more fire-ish than blue...

Years
  • I have a 40% translated pirated Silver that I hate an' had a Blue, but I borrowed it an' never got it back. T_T
    Tch, I'd choose Blue again 'cuz it's got Ninetales an' Magmar in it, tch, an' a cheaper Porygon. XD

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Why,is everyone posting all their games the thread starter asked for "Which would you choose Red Or Blue"

Well i would couse Red only becuase it is my favourite colour.XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2008
    I have red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, fire red, leaf green, emerald, colloseum, pokemon channel, pokemon TCG, pinball R/S, pokemon dash, and I am getting XD when it comes out. Between red and blue, I would choose blue. It was the first ever pokemon or GBC game I got.

on the verge of obsession?

i had red first, and it has charizard on the front! hehe

Mitch

The Reliable
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    i have red, blue, yellow, crystal
    i will pick red cuz i like it better than blue,but i will always choose crystal

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • I have Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, FireRed, LeafGreen, and Diamond.

I'd chose Silver 'cause it's my favorite color. :3

Yoshi318

PokePhotographer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2008
    Meh!!!

i would want blue.....only cause i like Blastoise is better than Charizard...but thats just me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back