• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon need evolutions

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    You guys are all mentioning such cool, strong pokemon.

I suggest giving Luvdisk an evolution.

Probably one of the least powered pokemon in entire game. Could do with a powerful evolution,

Sun Stone maybe?

just a suggestion but

Whirldisk- The whirlpool pokemon.

An unknown underwater pokemon, Living in the depths of the ocean, only rising to cause huge whirlpools out of anger

Heh, its a stretch but i think it would be cool.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    For the love of cheese, no more stupid evolutions! *CoughMagmortarcoughElectrive*

However I have always thought that there should be something for the baby Kangaskhan. And maybe a baby form of Lapras.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    think that little ninetales deserves a evo and dewgong at least a baby form

why does Ninetails need an evolution? Why do 95% of the pokemon that you people suggest need an evolution? Do you guys actually think these things out, or do you just pull it all out of your butts (refrained from using profanity where it's most needed)? I'm, I'm just curious.

Years
    why does Ninetails need an evolution? Why do 95% of the pokemon that you people suggest need an evolution? Do you guys actually think these things out, or do you just pull it all out of your butts (refrained from using profanity where it's most needed)? I'm, I'm just curious.

to all honesty the pokemon we choose do need evos and u kno it.

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Blaze The James Guy said:
    For the love of cheese, no more stupid evolutions! *CoughMagmortarcoughElectrive*
    First of all, I like Electivire a lot of a lot, so be careful before coughing around... *feels like a villain from Justice League*

Anyways, I read an interview last year with the pokémon creators. They said they choose to give evolutions to unexpected Pokémon, it makes the Gen more surprising. ( I agree )
    Brien (...) Water Trainer said:
    I suggest giving Luvdisk an evolution.

Probably one of the least powered pokemon in entire game. Could do with a powerful evolution,
    The weakest last staged Pokémon is Shedinja, isn't it?
    1. Shedinja
    2. Male Combee
    3. Smeargle
    4. Ditto
    5. Luvdisc

[WHISPER]I'ts LuvdisC and not LuvdisK[/WHISPER]

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    to all honesty the pokemon we choose do need evos and u kno it.

And a legend needs an evolution eh? I guess a base stat total of 600 ain't enough. Skarmory is quite OU so lets go on, give it a bigger Satk (as suggested) because it needs it and send it into the uber category. Luvdisc's evo. Luvdisc was made for one sole reason. To represent love, in a pokemon way. Yah pretty freaking stupid but giving it an evo would make things worse. Well lickitung got one so why not Luvdisc. In other words another horrible evo from out of nowhere. I liked Electivire, Magamortor I'm ok with but giving Lickitung an evo with almost no improvement doesn't help out the situation of giving other 'nonpotential' pokemon an evo of their own.

I wouldn't call Ninetales a great pokemon competitive wise but giving it an evo would be so pointless. The current is already based entirely off of the Japanese Mythological creature Kyuubi. What are we going to do with it, turn it into the ninetailed demon fox from Naruto. Great idea, glad that one was well thought out. In fact if I were to create a list of pokemon that should have evos, based on your guy's ways of thinking, it would contain every pokemon that does not have a 3 evo line. But I also saw a comment made on giving pokes a 4 evo line instead. Oddish got it. Eevee has it, hell multiple ones.

Pretty much what you people want is to make every pokemon that is currently weak, stronger. You know if you think about it, it is set that way on purpose. Pokemon are considered creatures, animals. Now is every animal you see in the real world uber strong. No, I can still hit rabbits with my car. Now if pokemon are specifically based off of animals, wouldn't that mean that there should be some that should stay weak, statistically? "But this isn't the real world, it's the pokemon world!" Do not give me that B.S. If that were to happen the pokemon universe would lack any real depth and concept to it. It would all turn out to be linear and uninspring as every pokemon would be even with each other, excppt for the legendaries because they would evolve and would be set to a new standard: Soopa EXTRA uber.

I'm not saying that no current pokemon should not have an evo of it's own, I'm just sick of seeing random ideas being tossed around without any consideration. I would not mind seeing a Kangaskhan baby or Lapras baby, a Girafarig evo or heck, even a Spinda evo (there has got to be a way to improve this pile of crap).

Oh yah forgot about the Spiritomb suggestion.
    THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH IT MAKE IT EVEN MORE BETTERER??? IT MIGHT BE THE UGLIEST THING EVER BUT IT'S STRONG AS HECK!

Abe

Years
    this has been brought up a million times. jynx cannot have an evo mainly b/c most of its genes are human and if it were to evolve it would b/c full human

Don't be so ridiculous!!!! Jynx doesn't have human genes. That's why she's a pokemon and not the missing link. If Jynx does evolve into a full human, like you said, then all women are evolutions from Jynx!!! So, my point is that she DOES need a evolution!!! :) Just look at her cousins, Electabuzz and Magmar. They evolved!!! So why Jynx shouln't??? Cuase she a humanshape pokemon?? So does Alakazam, Hitmonchan and many others.

Btw, a Luvdisc evolution would be pretty cool :D

Back