• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon of the 493 do u want to see included in the gen 5 dex

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    I want Pikachu out and Aron in cmon go aron and snorunt
    wHAT DO U THINK

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Personally, I want to see a generation where there isn't an expanded Pokédex. So I don't want to see any previous generation Pokémon added. Granted there will probably always be some Pokémon that are included from previous generations to a new one and there would probably always be a national dex, it would be nice for a generation to have as little connections to previous generations.

I actually think that the fact that this is a region so far away from the previous regions that this will happen. I mean, you don't see animals that are exclusive to one country in one on the other side of the world, do you? Apart from a zoo... so logically thinking, this could very well be a sign that there won't be many Pokémon included.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Pikachu, Magikarp, Goldeen and Zubat will definately be in it

I hope that Numel and Paras make it in.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Personally, I want to see a generation where there isn't an expanded Pokédex. So I don't want to see any previous generation Pokémon added. Granted there will probably always be some Pokémon that are included from previous generations to a new one and there would probably always be a national dex, it would be nice for a generation to have as little connections to previous generations.

I actually think that the fact that this is a region so far away from the previous regions that this will happen. I mean, you don't see animals that are exclusive to one country in one on the other side of the world, do you? Apart from a zoo... so logically thinking, this could very well be a sign that there won't be many Pokémon included.

the 6 will always be there:
    ghastly
    abra
    geodude
    machop
    zubat
    & magikarp

honestly i wanna see:

togepi
    Ditto (for breedin)
    Riolu
    Sableye
    Beginners from previous generations (i doubt it tho)

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I like all the Pokemon, so as long as we have a good balance of types I'm fine. DP suffered because there were hardly any fire-types.

first off that damn bug gets my everytime lol

second your absolutely correct, D/P/Pt had no fire types to choose from, you were forced to use those 3families
    in D/P the only family
    of course you could choose the fire beginner that was completely worthless.

but still we need more fire types :3

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years

Though I've never really considered it this would be a kind of breath of fresh air kind of thing and I think I'd enjoy it. Though unless it took place in Alberta we'd still have Rattatas. =/

I'm hoping for a couple like Ditto and Poliwag and some old favourites. Of course the ones with new evos as well. But if they add 150 no more than 30 previous gen ones!

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Though I've never really considered it this would be a kind of breath of fresh air kind of thing and I think I'd enjoy it. Though unless it took place in Alberta we'd still have Rattatas. =/

I'm hoping for a couple like Ditto and Poliwag and some old favourites. Of course the ones with new evos as well. But if they add 150 no more than 30 previous gen ones!

i say pokemon with new evos
    zubats
    ditto
    trapinch
    swablu
    slugma
    and pseudo-legends first formes
    (since beginners wont happen lol)

otherwise i agree no pre-gen pokemon :3

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

Something I can see happening would probably be "unlocking" more Pokémon after you get the national dex. It would really utilize the whole national part of the upgrade. Even though it's utilized already, it would expand on it seeing as how if Pokémon in this generation were closed off until you gain that upgrade, it'll make it more interesting to have that upgrade. Sure, it's pretty much like this with the previous generation, it seems safe to assume that something could happen to bridge the gap of the regions or something of the sort.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    Houndoom definitely plus an evolution of course. Also Gengar too.

I've gotta agree with Houndoom and Gengar, without a doubt.

But personally, I just wish they'd come out with some Uber Pokemon game that includes each region, and the Pokemon corresponding to each region are only obtainable in that region. I dunno.. while I don't like the idea of having 600+ Pokemon for one area in a game, I also don't like the idea of just having 1 generation in the game, like going back to R/B/Y. We've increased our game space capabilities for a reason. ;P But as soon as the come out with a game called Pokemon EI (Everything Included), you better believe I won't sleep until I buy it. XD

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Like always there will be those 25 pokemon included in the game. I really dont feel like making a list, but you'll catch on to what Im talking about if you played RSEDPPt.

Besides the main 25 returning pokemon, I just want the rest of the pokedex to be home region pokemon only. No pre-evos, no evolutions from previous generations.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    all i wish is for tentacool to disappear and never annoy me again when i surf :)

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i hate that bloody jellyfish so much, i used to like it but its become too damn annoyin it needs to be eradicated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I may be imagining things, but wasn't there a bit of news when B/W were first announced that said that there would be 110 new pokemon? If that's true, and only GenV pokemon were in the regional dex, it'd be the smallest regional dex in the series' history. Even with adding the omnipresent 25 pokemon, we'd only be at 135...15 short of RBY's regional dex. XD

so for those 15, I propose:
    -The Horsea Family
    -The Teddiusa family
    -The Slakoth family
    -The Drifloon Family
    -The Glameow Family
    -The Stunky Family

Years

I am 100% with you on this. It's what I want to see more than anything. A clean start is just what Pokemon needs to stay alive and fresh. They could do anything with this game - make it ridiculously hard or easy, fill it with annoying HM-required mazes, make me grind for hours just to beat the first gym - but if they started from the beginning with 150 or so new pokemon and nothing from the last four generations I would be happy.

But since that's not going to happen, let me have Surskit and Baltoy.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    I may be imagining things, but wasn't there a bit of news when B/W were first announced that said that there would be 110 new pokemon? If that's true, and only GenV pokemon were in the regional dex, it'd be the smallest regional dex in the series' history. Even with adding the omnipresent 25 pokemon, we'd only be at 135...15 short of RBY's regional dex. XD

so for those 15, I propose:
    -The Horsea Family
    -The Teddiusa family
    -The Slakoth family
    -The Drifloon Family
    -The Glameow Family
    -The Stunky Family

I'm pretty sure the 99 Pokemon in the 2nd generation is less than 110. lol :P

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    We'll most definetly see Zubat and Geodude family.
    I'm actually hoping for Pidgey. Yes, Pidgey. After he was eradicated by Staraptor we only got to see him in HGSS. Now, now, I want a Pidgey ... *cringe*
    And never forget : to compensate the doused Sinnoh, more fire types from the previous generations. I REAAALLY wanna see Torkoal back into action, as well as I do with Numel ! :-)

Massai

Lesson The First
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Since this is supposedly a rebirth of pokemon, and you need to travel my plane to get to the new region, I honestly want all new pokemon, with the inability to trade pokemon from previous generations til you have the national pokedex and then I want a handful of new evolutions for older pokemon.

Back