• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Type do you hate the most?

What pokemon type do you hate?

• Normal

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Fire

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Water

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Electric

• Grass

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Ice

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Fighting

• Poison

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Ground

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Flying

• Psychic

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Bug

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Rock

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Ghost

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Dragon

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Dark

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Steel

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters

Hisoka1

"Breast Police" -Kanta Mizuno
    Years
    While Ghost pokémon are very irritating, I think my least liked type would be Poison, you always have to go to a pokémon center and get your pokémon cured. It's just so annoying.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I just generally dislike Rock and Dark-type Pokemon. Ground-types are like a sub division of Rock, with similar weaknesses and resistance, but much more strength. It defeats Flying-types better than Ground-types I admit, but so can Ice-types, plus Flying-types have a lot of neutral weaknesses anyway.

Dark-tpes seem overrated. A minority, or maybe more, of the players find Dark-types to be "cool", which is fine, but it's whole induction seems unnecessary, much like Steel-types (although I love Steel-types personally). They're resistances and weaknesses are also obscure and partially unbalanced which puts me off even more.

And from looking at the poll so far, why is Poison and Bug-types the most hated? Poison-types are great, although a little obscure, but with D/P's collection of Poison-type moves, I think they're fantastic. Bug-types I admit could be hated, since I hate bugs as well, but in-game wise, they're sub-par at worst, not bogey-able.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    I don't like the fire type at all.
    It's just that too many people think that it's uber and that all fire-type starters are the best.
    Not all fire-type pokemon are good, just like with the other types.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I don't like the fire type at all.
    It's just that too many people think that it's uber and that all fire-type starters are the best.
    Not all fire-type pokemon are good, just like with the other types.

Agree. Fire-Type Pokemon aren't ubers.

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    Poison. I hate everything about poison Pokemon, from the way they look to their type advantage over my team. Of course there are exceptions, but I can't think of any of them right now. Go figure.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Ghost pokemon are annoying. It's like every move I used says it doesnt affect them or the move isnt really effective -.-

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    Bug and poison!
    Bug is rubbish. they are sooo weak!
    Poison is sooo anying! When you get poisoned is so aonying! You Lose HP nerly every 5 secs when you walk!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Poison types. I don't know why
    but I just don't like them, but I will
    still use them from time to time

-ChronicNightmare-

Last edited:

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I don't like Rock types. They are slow and dont cover many types. All I can think up is Flying. Not to mention the best Rock moves like Rock Slide and Stone Edge do not have 100% accuracy.

I blame Gamefreak for letting Grass types bite the dust each generation. Surely they were able to balance the Psychic types after the first generation they can do it for Grass types. Their main weakness comes from the diversity and quickly growing water types. I'm saying this despite that fact that I love water types. XD

I dream of a Grass/Steel type Pokemon. Only weak to fire anf fighting moves. XD

Back