• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Type do you hate the most?

What pokemon type do you hate?

• Normal

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Fire

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Water

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Electric

• Grass

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Ice

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Fighting

• Poison

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Ground

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Flying

• Psychic

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Bug

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Rock

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Ghost

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Dragon

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Dark

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Steel

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Or at least find the most useless?
    I don't like grass type pokemon at all. The pokemon themselves are cool but it's a shame grass type sucks.

5 weaknesses
    only 3 advantages
    7 types its bad against

Of its 3 advantages, water can already cover two. Ground and Rock. Grass type are only useful for me against a water and ground type but some pokemon can learn grass moves (my Gallade, too powerful).

Another type I don't really like is Poison but mostly because it's annoying.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I was going to say Poison but...

For me its definately rock. They almost always have at least one dominating and good stat (ex. Ramparados atk, Golem def.) but they have so many weaknesses and that are pretty common too.(surf, Earthquake) You just can't risk using them.

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
    Years
    Poison! I don't know of any poison types I like. I mean on my ghost types all they do is add unnecisary weaknesses

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Poison. They're only good against Grass-types, which aren't common either.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    I hate poison because they look ugly and are completely useless.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Flying pokemon, when I can't use my ground moves on them. :[

Other than that, it'd be poison and dark types.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i think bug is absolutely useless, it's strong against almost nothing

and normal, is well, just normal, and really nothing to write home about

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    I was going to put Normal, but then I rememberd that they have Blissey and Porygon-Z, so I went with Bug instead. Most of them are useless, and the useful ones aren't all that good, IMO.

mew three

Mewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2007
    Bug type is crap,all bug type are crap and the 1's that just make my list are weak!

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Let's see, the only good bug pokemon I can think of is Heracross and he's not that great anyway. I would say Drapion is a good bug, only, he's poison and dark.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    either poison, bug(i don't know why aaron said that they're good) or rock, all pretty useless types

Years
    bug is pretty good did you all forget yanmega? heracross? ninjask? and some others?
    i voted for rock most of them look ugly an all they also have sooo many weakness the only good rock types i can thing of are the fossel pokes they are pretty good

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Yanmega-Poor Sdef which is likely to be used against him (flamethrower, thunderbolt)

Ninjask-Very poor def and Sdef and a useless ability (he's already fast. The only thing he can get faster than is a speed form Deoxys or pokemon that have used agility like 5 times)

The only one I can really go with is Heracross but his type is the one thing that causes me to look away from him. (bug/Fight)

Back