• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon type person are you???

Years
    I'd be psychic. I'd have all of those cool powers! Just imagine using telepathy or teleportation... even I couldn't do what I want to do with them, I'd still have them, which would rule. 8DDD

*might like psychics a little too much; has since she was in... elementary school, almost! :x*

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    I would probably be a ghost type pokemon, cause they are mischeviouse and are unknown, like me. Or maybe a dark pokemon, mysterious, loners.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I remember taking a quiz on what type I would be... I got flying.

A flying type would be great for me... I always dreamt of flying. =3

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I would love to be a flying and fire type pokemon, like a Moltres or a Charizard, that would be awesome. There's something about flying...I don't know what it is but I want to fly sometimes.

Sumshine 904

PokéDork
    Years
    Hm... I'd be a fire or ghost type. Fire types are pretty powerful and most are cute, and ghost types are mischivouse and have lots of fun, the closest to my personality. XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Flying/Fire type would be cool. But I guess Flying/Dragon would be great, too.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    I'd like to be a fire/dragon type. Fire types are my favorites, and dragon types have such awesome appearances. ;D

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Pokemon Type Person?

I'm sorry? I hadn't realised there was such a species in existance. Nevertheless, I shall attempt to answer your intruiging question. I am typically a normal type with the ability to swallow entire pellets of chokeables in a single breath.

Also, I am normal, myesh?

Indeed.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    HA! I'd say lightning tpye. I'm obsessed with Raikou! My fav colour is yellow n stuff, and it would be awesome, like everytime i tocuh a person i'd shock them! >:]
    oh adn also, summon thunderstorms at will n' stuff? That would be undeniably awesome!

Back