• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What Pokemon will you raise to lvl 100 first?(B&W)

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    The way it's looking so far, it seems like my Musharna will be reaching 100 before any of my other Pokemon. It's currently 73.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • The pokemon I would level up first would have to be my Litwick. It knows Inferno, Will O' Whisp, Hex and Incerate. It's only a level 39 though. Poor thing has to be in the first slot because it can't land an attack before it gets KO'd.

TaurusFire

Collector
    Years
  • Well.. I've got a lvl 100 Zangoose that i used nonstop after the elite 4, hes a glass cannon though, pretty much one hit ko's or gets one hit ko'd, the next one i'm raising is my gengar i brought over from SS, he didnt get enough attention there. havent really found the one i'm absolutely bonkers over in white yet.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'm guessing my starter (Samurott) on my main file will be my first level 100, as that's what I normally do. I still haven't actually starter B/W yet (I should get to this weekend, finally--it feels like it's been a lot more than two weeks or so since they came out), but I'll probably try to get one with a good nature and decent IVs. I might try to EV train it a little, but not too much (since it's hard to EV train starters at the beginning of the game).

After that, most of my level 100s will probably be custom-bred, EV-trained Pokemon with good natures and IVs.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    The Moth From Hell, Volcarona! I dont think theres a better pokemon <3

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Well my very first pokemon i leveled up to 100 is my milotic from my emerald version, it was just so easy for it to level up. So i transfered it to my english white but if that doesnt count my emboar from my japanese white is like almost 98 i think so that would be my first offical one

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • If I raise my Pokemon that much, I intend to level my team at roughly the same pace, so basically it'll either be Emboar, Whimsicott (still don't know why I use it), Jellicent, Zebstrika, Excadrill or Hydreigon.

G0D M0DE

Chimpokomon Trainer
    Years
  • It's a toss-up between my Krookodile, Elektross, Haxorus, Cofagrigus, or Braviary.
    Took the time to find the right natures/characteristics for each sooo yeah.

Years
  • I'm doing random matchup, so I can understand the need to EV train. I haven't even tried, and now I'm basically paying the price. Pokemon with decent moves and attack stats but low defense don't help at all in wifi battling!

I am probably going to get my leavanny to level 100. She's at 78 I think. I may have to just start learning to breed for natures and EV train if I want a better team for wifi battling. But for now I do love my leavanny. She's so pretty, and her attack is very nice.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Samurott, more than likely. Other than Samurott I want to getthe rest of my present team ( darmanitan, vanillish, ferrothorn, and Krookodile) to lv.100. I will probably raise Reshiram to lv.100 too eventually.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    Naturally I train all of my pokemon at the same pace, from 50 to 60 one by one, and now from 60 to 70.
    My Reuniclus is level 69 right now, but it could all change. Whichever one I train from 90 to 100 will be my first 100.

SeanTheOriginal

Serious trainer is serious
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    As of today, my first Pokemon to level 100 was my Zoroark. Now I'm trying to level the rest of my team to 100. It'll take a good while, but I've got the time.

Back