• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What Pokemon will you raise to lvl 100 first?(B&W)

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
    My first will be either Bisharp or Eelektross because they can both handle the E4 by themselves which means lots and lots of exp for them.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Probably my Emboar. I always train my starter pokemon to level 100 first.

Testacool

Begging Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Scrafty obviously! It is just so easy to train, reaching lvl 100 will probably take like no time at allll.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    My Serperior, He's already at level 73. :) I already moved most of my pokemon from soul silver to my White version. And 90% of them are lv. 100s :)

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I don't really know, probably someone from my team. ( Samurott, Lilligant, Leavanny, Chandelure, Haxorus and Braviary)

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    My Serperior was the first to reach level 100 on my Japanese White, but Samurott is well on his way on Black at level 90.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
    Emboar is my 4th Pokemon that I leveled up all the way to 100, first three being Alakazam, Mewtwo and Hypno in Pokemon Yellow.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    In my Japanese game it was Zoroark, then Braviary, Scrafty, there are others but I can't remember.

English will probably be Samurott (78) or Hydreigon (74 or 75).

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Probably Glaceon, ironically enough (came over post-E4 round two as a level 21). At level 79, it's now surpassed every Unova Pokemon I own, except Stilton the Kyurem, which is also 79.

Glaceon so preeeetty. Think I'mma make a team of elegant, beautiful Pokemon.

Years
    No doubt, it'll be my Samurott. And with the Scope Lens and Slash, Im pretty happy with his ability to win a clutch situation.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    My Samurott is my first Lv. 100 Pokemon. It was my highest leveled Pokemon on my team, since I had that one first.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    The first Pokemon I'll train to Level 100 in BW will most likely be Emboar, my presumed starter. The other candidates will probably be Kyuremu, Reshiram and/or Zekrom. Kyuremu's likelihood is higher because since it's the likely version mascot of Gray Version, it'll be in my party more.

Following Kyuremu, Reshiram and Zekrom are equally likely, as I predict that they'll both be available in game at high levels, similar to how Groudon/Kyogre and Dialga/Palkia were available in their respective third versions...

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    My first Pokémon that I'll have reach level 100 will probably actually be my Dragon Dance Scrafty. :> I spent a few days breeding Dragon Dance and Drain Punch onto it and shooting for an Adamant or Jolly nature (I'm not the best breeder so shush!). But it keeps destroying the E4 while I train other stuff with EXP Share so it's like level 93 right now. |D

Years
    I didn't actually plan to level certain Pokemon to level 100. It just happened when I heard that levels didn't automatically get raised when on wi-fi anymore.

First was my Volcarona (Modest, 31 IV Sp. atk), then my Flygon (Jolly, 31 IV Atk, Speed), then my Mienshao (Hasty, 31 IV Atk, Sp. atk, Speed), and finally my Jellicient (31 IV HP, Defense, Sp. Def). All of them from Egg to 100 and EV trained in literally a couple of days. My Jigglypuff from HeartGold was somewhere in between there.

Audino, Lucky Egg, Double Exp. Pass Power, Stadiums, Morimoto, Cheren, Royal Unova, and Elite Four make the daily grind so easy.

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I suppose it's going to be my zweilous/hydreigon for unova pokemon, otherwise blastoise or sceptile that I got from SS.

Back