• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon with no evolution would you like to see have one? No Legends!

Who do you think should have an evo? You can only pick one so pick the one you really

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I'd go with Dunsparce.
    He definitely looks like a Pokémon that will become something.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    id like to see an evolution for shedinja, (since it doesn't evolve from ninjask, it just appears in your party), maybe with some raised stats so it wont die in one hit. :)

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Torkoal. I can see where you people saying Duncy are coming from, but Torkoal's evo would be so awesome. Think a giant metal furnace turtle with death spewing from its nostrils.

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
    Years
    What Pokemon with no evolution would you like to see have one? No Legends!

I see why people are saying dunsparce...

Thazoroark

zoroark
    Years
    i didn't find the new evolutionless pokes (like furijio,aianto and kuitaran) so i choose sableye :D but i think if i saw skarmory ichange my mind i almoz choosed corsola

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
    I'm actually surprised it wasn't on the list but if I want to see any Pokemon evolve it'd be Skarmory. But choosing from the list I'd have to go with Sabelye so it can take advantage of it's no-weakness typing better.

Dulcet

The epitome of crazy
    Years
    I definitely want to see Corsola, Dunsparce and Sableye evolve. It'd be really interesting if Dunsparce evolved into some sort of super-pokemon or something like that.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    If the 4th generation evolutions of previous pokemon are indications of the direction they're heading, I'd rather not see one, lol.

But a Spinda evolution for lols might be nice.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2011
    I voted for Tauros, I think it deserves an evolution soon because it's been here since Generation 1. So that's a long time, plus I think a evolution for this Pokemon would be cool.

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
    Either Dunsparce or Sableye for me. I like their designs and would like to see an equally-well-designed evolution. Also, they're not gimmick Pokemon and have mediocre stats, so evolving them wouldn't break the game or create a new Magikarp-Gyarados situation.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Forget Dunsparce! I want to see a Kecleon evolution :D a giant lizard with a super long tounge that can knock foes flying. That would be epic!

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I'd have to say Skarmory, as long as they didn't make him into a big airplane or anything.
    ...I've been holding a grudge since the magnezone incident.

Togekiss 0____________0

I'd like to see Shuckle get an evo. I don't know why, but you could make something pretty awesome outta that :P

Back