• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon would you be proud to show off in your city

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    I was walking in the downtown area of my city, and I thought of a question while walking, when I got to the place I was going, I got on wi-fi to ask this...

If you were walking downtown area in your city, what Pokemon would you be proud to have following you (your own Pokemon) show you can show it off... It could even be inadvertently showing off because the fact it is your Pokemon following you,

I'd be proud to have a Reshiram or a Lugia, or maybe a Moltres, either one of those, I'd be proud to have by my side or following me while walking in the downtown area of my city...

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
    i would be proud to have a Hydreigon following me. it is definitely my favorite 5th gen pokemon. 8D

Years
    How about ANY Pokemon really. Even walking around with a Pidgey will garner some "WTF IS THAT THING!" responses

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Definitely Riolu would be the one and only pokemon to follow me around.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I would be proud to have a dwarf formed Giratina who is only 5 feet tall following me and its also shiny as well. I would also love to have a Banette or a Drifblim follow me as well.

:t354:TG

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'd have a Scizor follow me. People would stare in awe at its huge size for an insect. If that wasn't enough, then Scizor can Bullet Punch enemies.

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
    i would have a glalie follow me because a 4'11 giant ball of ice following you would certainly turn heads....

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
    I am still to use him in a game, but Arcanine would be.
    Just imagine you crossing the city streets mounted on that damn good looking dog? :B

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Bidoof, you can't handle its girth
    I'd go with Serperior, since a giant green snake would catch people's attention.

Mr. Waltzie

Major Fan!
    Years
    Well... None other than Chillarmy, Plusle & Minun and of course Emolga! Okay I shouldn't be so greedy, I'll pick for Chillarmy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Dragonite huge orange barney with wings.
    Fly me anywhere,anytime
    and pist me off,you deal with a seismic toss
    ^____^

Back