• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you be?

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    I would be an absol because I relate to the whole being blamed for bad things. Though Im not trying to say that in a depressive way =/ but its true!

That...or I'd be a pink little skitty 8D Go my hyperactive side!

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    What I would like to be is in my sig as claimed XD (So Eevee, Lucario or Ninetales)

I don't know what i'd be best suited as or be most like. No real pokemon stands out as one that would suit me...Cubone is close and maybe Umbreon.
    In the end, i wouldn't care too much, as long as i'm not something like Magikarp or some sort of bug like Caterpie, Metapod, Silcoon etc.

The experience would be all worth it, whether i'm an Oddish, Sandshrew or Riolu XD

Kaboom

Twilight Blaziken
    Years
    I couldn't make up my mind, so I made up a Pokémon in my fanfic: the Twilight Blaziken. He's basically a Blaziken, who has some of Lucario's characteristics following possession by said Lucario, and is also like Cubone because he misses his dead parents, and a little like Deoxys in that he has a Light Form and a Dark Form. It all ends up in a mixture of all my favourite Pokémon and the ones that my personality more or less matches.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    i would LOVE to be an Absol because it's my all time fave, but anyways...
    people who don't know me think i'm depressive and emo. i have a few close friends and thats it. I love Fire, Ice and Dark type Pokemon...
    Maybe Sneasel or Houndoom.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    I'd probably be a Murkrow or something, because I dunno, Murkrow seems like he'd have a dark sense of humor and also like he'd be a really sarcastic and obnoxious friend to have, like me! Hehe.

Roy_Leo7

Mr. Zangoose crazy-face!
    Years
    I'd be one of the following:
    - Zangoose.
    -Weavile.
    -Toxicroak.

Everyone I know says Zangoose though, apparently in one of the more recent episodes a Zangoose made a face that my friends could only describe as "Roy Leo crazy-face!". Plus Zangoose is my favorite.

Last edited:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I wouldn't want to battle often, I'd just want to sleep. That's why I think I'd be an Abra. He sleeps 17/24 hours a day. And I think it would be so cool to be able to use telekinesis while I'm sleeping. I don't see how I'd be a Bayleef because I hate Grass types. XD

I can see myself as a Dark type too, I can see myself as a Weaville.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Lucario, it is strong and is pretty cool. It has as a good type combination, steel and fighting.

Kairu

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Scyther or maybe something cute so I can get all the ladies.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Skitty/Eneko, need I say more.

Or maybe a Male Jigglypuff.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2009
    I'm a Mismagius, cuz it's my favorit and I'm nasty too:P Like in Malice in Wonderland...

Back