• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you eat?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
I'd eat Farfetch or Goldeen probably..In the show they said Farfetch was very delicious..Goldeen is a fish..Or I'd eat what Pokemon's sold in the market :P
Lol when we eat animals it's not disturbing but when it comes to Pokemon it is?Unusual maybe...^^;;

Chibi_Shinn

Demasu!
Years
Since Miltank is like a cow... that is like eating a burger... wait, they serve burgers in Pokemon, don't they? I wonder if it's Miltank...

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
Years
I'd go with exeggcute, it is an egg type thing, but the game says that it resembles a seed, but some seeds can be eaten to

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Jigglypuff cos its like a marshmellow!!! I feel so mean :surprised

Imite

イミテとメタ&#
Years
Well, Farfetch'd is just asking for it, since it comes with it's own seasoning, and duck is really good.

Although a Ghastly sounds good too... O_o I wonder what ghost tastes like.

figglychu

weedles and pichus pwn!
Years
I'd eat oddish, there's already too many in the world, plus, radishes go good with salt......and camerupt, because it's video game call is annoying and unoriginal.maybe feebas, since its so rare, it must taste good. and.......all the pokemon that the percentage of it being a certain gender is 70% or higher.and that's about it.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
*clears throat* Ah, yes waiter, could I get a bowl of New England Clamperl chowder with some politoed legs for a side?

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2013
I would prolly eat a Magikarp or a Tauros.

This is a bit offtopic, but I DO wonder how they get meat for steaks and things in the pokemon world. I'm sure most trainers would object to eating pokemon. Do they have regular animals too?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
To answer your question, Chiru, they do indeed have regular animals in the pokemon world even though they're almost never shown. The most famous example is the aquarium in the Cerulean City Gym, which is full of all sorts of regular fish. There have got to be other examples, but my memory is rusty <_<;

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I thought EVERYONE remembered when the mongoose (not zangoose) appeared in one of the early Kanto eppies. I'll see if I can get a pic
mongoose2ch.jpg

see! animal in Pokemon!
btw, I'd eat a Magicarp or a Goldeen. I'm fond of fish.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Haha . . . I'd eat Voltorb! Like a jawbreaker . . . Or some slow-cooked Grumpig ground up with marinated onions in between two slices of French Bread . . .

Mm, this thread makes me hungry. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Rawr, probably Kentucky Fired (yes, FIRED) Torchic, rawr, but only if I was eating with a Dragon. Blazikens are second only to Dragons.

Back