• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you eat?

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
Years
  • Torchic-Combusken, Farfetch'd, Miltank, Tauros, Pidgey-eotto-eot, Spearow-Fearow, Delibird, Psyduck, Stantler, Spoink-Grumpig, Swinub-Piloswine, Murkrow, Tail-Swellow, Wingull-Pelipper, Azurill, Swablu-Altaria, Mareep-Flaffy, Slowpoke, Exeggcute, Natu-Xatu, Wobbuffet, Tropius.

That's my ideal Pok?-menu.

Imite

イミテとメタ&#
    Years
  • Haha. Seems like most people are interested in eating seafood type pokemon.

I gotta wonder what an electric type would taste like...meat with pop rocks, maybe? Hmm...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I would like to try a ditto it would probaly taste like jelly ^^

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I would like to eat pikachu, first I'd dress up in a gaint skitty costume and then I would steal Ash's pikachu and BBQ him XDXDXD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Shadow Tyranitar

never to be purified
    Years
  • pokemon could make a tasty breakfast...

Blissey: scrambled eggs anybody? (first i'd cut that smile off it's face)

Perhaps a Farfetch'd's stick spread with Ditto jelly

some bacon from a grumpig

some fruit from a tropius

butter free, cause i'm watching my cholesterol j/k

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
  • Belh, eating Pok?mon, well, we do eat almost everything -.-. I would start with some Ditto spreaded out on a grilled Pikachu (whole), with some eggsacute head milk. Next I would have some fried Goldeen, and for the last course I would have some plain ditto :P finger lickin' good.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • The idea of eating Pokemon sickens me, mainly 'cuz:

- We know of it as a colorful kids TV show; bringing it to reality and eating it is just...wrong.

- I already acknowledged their existence as something I love.

- Now, if I had no knowledge whatsoever about them, treating them like any other creatures, then of course I'd treat them like any other meat. >_>;

EDIT: OOC: Aaron, your sig is love. <3

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • i would eat kyogre um. whale fat ahhhh (droling) um i also would love piloswine or even beter stantler ahhh

Back