• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you like by your side in real life?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Mine would so be Pikachu. -^^- I love Pikachu.
    *pets Pikachu plushie... which is...actually in her room right now... but thats not the point!*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Raichu, Raichu and Raichu~ 8D

I would love many pokemon....I have far too many favorites ;;

Raichu, Cubone, Sandshrew, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Growlithe, Oddish, etc.

Basically anything cute that I could huggle >:3

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Probably a Fearow. That way I'd fly anwhere I want. It'd be a change to surprise a PC member by showing up!

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    I'd like an Umbreon by my side as a pet. Lugia would be too big to fit in the house and walk around the street. O_O

grandmaster192

Tiger zord!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    My teah would be

Dragonite
    scizor
    skarory
    swampert
    milotic
    ralts's third form EDIT: forget her I want mewtwo

My partner dragonite EDIT: nope. Mewtwo

Last edited:

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    Hm.... Hard question. I'd like to have Gengar, but Salamence, Latias and Houndoom also make an good chance

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    I would like to have a Pichu or a Raichu.

A pichu is cute, has power and is very funny i think.

And a Raichu is defenitly cool, fluffy and has unstopable electric power! I could play computer games with my Raichu whenever and where ever i want and i wouldn´t miss a post in Pokecommunity! ^^

CharizardX

Master_Charizard
    Years
    First of all is almost impossible that pokemons one day became real but is not bad to somethimes dream a little.

If pokemon were real Charizard would me my pokemon buddy.Charizard fan 4 ever!!!!

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    If Pokemon were real I would have these:
    Minun (my partner)
    Poochyena
    Sceptile
    Arcanine
    Vaporeon
    Mew

Years
    I would say that I would love to have Pokemon by my side if they were real.

Pidgeot
    Grovyle
    Charizard
    Lugia
    Ponyta
    Scyther

I would want to have all bird Pokemon and of course a variety of Pokemon including legendaries

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    A buddy, yay~! :3 If I had to choose a Pokemon to hang with IRL, though probably not battle with, I'd choose Pidgeot. :3 Kind of random, but I'd love to fly on its back, that would be so cool. XD I would have chosen Pidgeotto, but I doubt it can lift a person off the ground. XD;

~Kelsey

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i would have to have tyranitar by my side with it being so tall and strong it would look good

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I would absolutely have to have an Espeon and Umbreon by my side; not only does my obsession for Pokémon Colosseum step in, but I simply think they're two of the most interesting Pokémon to own.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Ditto, 'cause I really just can't chose any, single, one. At least with Ditto, it can change into all of them.

Either that, or a crapload of Masterballs.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    If I could have a couple, I'd have Mew floating by my side for sure. Not because she's uber-powerful or anything. Heck, I could care less. I just love the Psychic type, I love cute Pokemon, and she was the first Pokemon I ever really fell in love with, even before I knew she was a legendary. I'd also have a Raichu by my side. Corny, perhaps. I never liked Pikachu very much, but I LOVE Raichu. Her name'd be Ruby, and I'd have her a little heavier than normal... More plush to cuddle with!!

Back