• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you like to kick?

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I've been wondering on this question, and I would like to know, what pokemon would you like to kick?
    It doesnt necessarily mean that you have to hate it, you could just want to.
    BTW, the RSPCA have let me post this, so no legal lawsuits will be coming my way anytime soon.

I would personally want to kick a Marill.
    It's just...too cute for my liking.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    bidoof is the pokemon i want to kick. reason .... well i really think its a stupid pokemon

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I like to kick the Pokemon Celebi. It's because she's small and she looks like a little fairy. She's so cute and in greenish attire.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Kick Onix... that way, me be the one crying as it would probably hurt my foot alot.

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
    Years
    • Age 31
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Let's see Jigglypuff, Wiglytuff, Clefa, Clefairy, Clefable, Rattata, Ratticate, and many others that I can't think of right now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I would say Igglybuff (terrible excuse for "cute"), but if Pokemon were real I would probably have a terribly hard time doing it because... well, they're like pets/animals. I'd never kick a dog, be it my pet or some stray, even in the worst of moods, so it'd probably be the same with a Pokemon. Still, Igglybuff is very annoying...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Pikachu.

Why? It's fat and yellow and I never liked it. -huggles an Eevee-

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    ... We already have this thread somewhere, which is kind of strange seeing as I cannot see two people coming up with the same "which Pokemon do you want to kick?" question... :/

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    ... We already have this thread somewhere, which is kind of strange seeing as I cannot see two people coming up with the same "which Pokemon do you want to kick?" question... :/

Let's enjoy it, anyway, while it's still not locked. XP

Anyway, I would like to kick Pikachu, because I liek teh powa of Raichu'z better. XP

Archeopterix

Cooltrainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    To name a few: Roselia, Luvdisc, Tentacool, Gulpin, Shelgon, Purugly, Gorebyss, Celebi, or Delibird.

If it were a free kick, that is, if I could get away with it with no consequences from said pokemon, there would be even more that I would happily kick: Salamence, Slaking, Graveler, Golbat, Cresselia, Probopass, and Blissey.

Aine

♫ ✰ queen's ★ knight ✰ ♫
    Years
    ...I'd say Pikachu. It's too famous... And yellowy (is that even a word?!). Raichu is way cooler.

Back