• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you like to see get an evo?

grovyle802

Great at pokemon
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2011
    new pokemon

Talk about pokemon from previous generations that you would like to see new evolutions of in the next set of new pokemon.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm almost positive there is a topic for this in Pokemon General.

Edit: Luckily, I check my post comments. Next time you check and see that this topic didn't exist elsewhere, send me a message so I can unlock and move the thread, please. lol

Last edited:

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Marowak, Heracross, and Onix. (I don't like Steelix. If Nintendo wants my fandom back, they will give Onix a useful evolution, and without trading/catching evolved form in the wild.

Drimza

Open up your senses.
    Years
  • I think that Banette needs to have an evo because the Shuppet and Duskull lines were about equals in Generation III until Dusknoir came around in Generation IV and left Banette behind, but this of course is my personal opinon lol ;)

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Farfetch'd, Sudowoodo (it has pre-evo but I think it can do with another evo), Dunsparce, Shuckle, Corsola, Miltank, Sableye, Mawile, Zangoose, Seviper, Relicanth, Pachrisu, and Carnivine. Also, make luvdisc & alomoloma (or whatever) connect by evolution.

That's actually about 1/3 (I think) of all pokemon that are not connected to any evolutionary line, but you do get what I'm saying... right? ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2013
    For Pre Evolutions: Tauros, Pinser, Ponyta, Corsola, Heracross, Miltank, Numel, Zangoose, Absol, Relicanth, Clampearl, Combee, Buizel, Sigilyth

For Post Evolutions: Pinser, Corsola, Heracross, Lanturn, Seviper, Swalot, Marcargo, Gastrodon, Lopunny, Skunktank, Zebstrika, Scrafty

Mr. Waltzie

Major Fan!
    Years
  • I think Lanturn, Gastrodon and Steelix... Just a feeling that they need some evolution, and Steelix need to be more badass! I find it disappoint that when I found out Shellos isn't the pre-evolution of Lapras when they revealed Shellos... So I think Gastrodon deserves a better evolution. As for the pre-evolution, I'd like to see Lickitung's and Buizel's... I'm a big fan of Pokemon-baby, they somehow bring happiness to me, so yeah xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Persian - as much as I love its looks, its stats leave a LOT to be desired. I'd welcome an evolution as long as it doesn't ruin its elegant design. It definitely better not turn out to look something like Purugly :/

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Farfetch'd, Pachirisu and Luvdisc need evolve forms really badly. (they should've made Luvdisc evolve into Alomomola)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I wish they'd take Pinsir and evolve him,

Adding on to the Pinsir evolution, they should at least make it a half Fighting type considering that most of its moves are Fighting types

Anyways..

I think that Jynx should get an evolution because both Magmar and Electabuzz got evolutions in Generation Four while ugly Jynx didn't get anything. I also believe that Banette should get an evolution too because Banette's counter partner got an evolution and they just left my favorite Pokemon ='(

:t354:TG

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Qwilfish! There are a lot of Water Pokemon but other than the Tentacool line no Water/Poison to go with Qwilfish, and I always thought he was kind of cool.

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
  • I always thought that Farfetch'd evolved into Doduo when I was a kid.

Anyway, Absol could definitely use an evo. It already has a cool design and works in the UU tier, so that would be good.

Back