• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you like too start with?

What Pokemon Would you like too start with

• Total voters

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    Charmander. Come on everyone. It was the origonal most used starter. Damn Nintendo making other Fire Starters have better stats.

You are right charmander is awesome and beside is was the first dual type starter they did not have another until swampert and blazekin in the 3rd generation and charmander is awesome to begin with one of my best EV trained is my shiny charzard =D and i am very glad my poll skyrocketed again =D

I know I love blaziken but.... Cyndaquil...Because its super cute and Typhlosion is also one of my favourite pokemon :D
    List:
    1. Cyndaquil
    2. Larvitar
    3. Torchic
    4. Chimchar
    5. Totodile
    6. Ralts

^
    ^
    ^
    My top 6 :P

Why do i not see an eevee on this list....NEVER COME BACK TO MY THREAD!

don't be hatin on the eevee foo

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    yeah there was a drawback of this poll i decided to ONLY do first evoltions sorry besides pichu isn't that bad what if i told you it knew thunderbolt and volt tackle cause i am the professor and gave it to you?

Ooh, tempting... PIKACHU, I CHOOSE YOU!

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    You are right charmander is awesome and beside is was the first dual type starter they did not have another until swampert and blazekin in the 3rd generation and charmander is awesome to begin with one of my best EV trained is my shiny charzard =D

You do realize that Bulbasaur and its evolutions were Grass/Poison all the time, right? :P

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    You do realize that Bulbasaur and its evolutions were Grass/Poison all the time, right? :P

yeah but that dosn't really make a difference you know most grass types tend to evolve to be grass poison besides grass types can learn poison type moves without evolving to poison i am talking drastic changes learning moves yo ucan never learn before you know i don't think charmander could have learned fly! imagine if Ash was like
    Ash:ok charmander you evolve to a flying type so get me down that cliff using your powerful wings!
    2 days later
    Misty:Brock i'm going to miss him so much.
    Brock:I'm not he always chased away the girls >.<
    Ash's Mom: WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG!
    Brock:ITS HIS OWN FAULT HE TRIED TO FLY DOWN A CLIFF USING A CHARMANDER HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONFINED TO A MENTAL INSTITUTION!

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
    I'm torn between Eevee and Cyndaquil, they're both cute with awesome evos, probably cyndaquil I guess, since I'm quite an indesicive person, and evolving eevee'd be a nightmare

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    I think I would choose Mudkip cos I love water and ground types! It's a good combination! :D

If not then I would choose either Ralts (though at Lv.5 he doesn't have any moves that causes physical damage), Pichu, so I can look like Ash with the Pikachu evolution or Eevee because of the wide selection of who he can evolve into (like that hasn't been said so far on this post! :p)

Back