• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you like too start with?

What Pokemon Would you like too start with

• Total voters

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    I would start with a Suicune and call it "Rex"

Lol thats like what i did on my pearl named my arceus caterpie my magikarp darkrai and so on =D its just fun really fun.....

AND JUST 1 MORE VOTE AND THE EGG HANDOUTS BEGIN since it is sort of obvious that Eevee is the only one that can win now i am going to get started on the special egg Moves eggs now i will only make 25 and only 25 will be given out! so send me a pm if you want one ONLY AFTER THE 150TH VOTE THOUGH ANY B4 THEN ARE VOID the first 25 pms will be accepted no more so be quick but not until 150!

150th VOTE AND IT BEGINS!!! Egg handouts will begin after 25 pms have been sent requesting one and not before 8 pm East Coast North America Time On saturday October 12th

Last edited:

Tobi-kun

All hail Tobi, Our master
    Years
    The pokemon I would start with is shinx because its cute and I love its evolutions

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Ghastly and Larvitar <3
    But since I can only choose one... Larvitar!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Can I skip the Pichu crap and just choose Pikachu? Cuz I hate doing that "happiness to max" crap.

PLEASE?

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    Can I skip the Pichu crap and just choose Pikachu? Cuz I hate doing that "happiness to max" crap.

PLEASE?

yeah there was a drawback of this poll i decided to ONLY do first evoltions sorry besides pichu isn't that bad what if i told you it knew thunderbolt and volt tackle cause i am the professor and gave it to you?

I accidently chose Arceus. :'( I meant to pick Larvitar! :D It woyld make an AwEsOmE starter! <3333

sorry i wish i knew how to change votes but sadly i do not -_-

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I know I love blaziken but.... Cyndaquil...Because its super cute and Typhlosion is also one of my favourite pokemon :D
    List:
    1. Cyndaquil
    2. Larvitar
    3. Torchic
    4. Chimchar
    5. Totodile
    6. Ralts

^
    ^
    ^
    My top 6 :P

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    Charmander. Come on everyone. It was the origonal most used starter. Damn Nintendo making other Fire Starters have better stats.

Patriots Fan 2010

The Pokemon Writer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    The Pokemon I want to start out with is a Dratini because I like its style and beauty but I don't want it to evolve into Dragonite though.

Back