• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you never put in your party?

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    None. I use every pokemon sometime.

Maybe by trade or catch, but I will put any pokemon on it.

And idk what's so wrong with Sableye

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Probably ditto, bidoof, piplup, luvdisc, and ludicodo. I cant remember the other ones that I didnt like but there are lots of other pokemon I dont want to put in my party, most of them for looking weird.

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
    I would never use a Skitty, Delcatty, Glameow, Purugly, Ponyta, Rapidash, Bidoof, or Bibarel. They suck.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    It's gonna take a while to list them all lol. Most of the Pokemon are ones that you would never put on a team. I would never put Pokemon that haven't been fully evolved and most of the Pokemon in the NU tier.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    If it's fully evolved and its BST is less than 450, it's pretty much worthless. >_>

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
    Bidoof seems to be pretty unloved here, all Pokemon have potential. Anyway, I will never use any Legendary Pokemon in battle. They make the game unfun to me. I feel they were put into the game to beat in battle, but that's just my opinion. I will not use the three powerhouse dragons either: Salamence, Garchomp, and Dragonite.

Years
    The list can vary into a smaller and higher amount but mostly I wouldn't put any Pokemon in my team that wouldn't be useful.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Bronzong. I highly doubt that I have ever used one other than in the Battle Factory.

Back